Reputable co-working space in Cebu/Mactan ??

Hi,

Is there any co-working space in Cebu or Mactan area ?
I am looking for places like Cowork in New York, We Work or Let Ensemble

I'm a web developer and working on my own. Currently, I work 16 hours minimum per day since I move in the Philippines. Mainly because (a) of the time it takes me to commute to wi-fi enabled places like Ayala Starbucks, Bo's cafe, Shangri-La Hotel and the like. And (b) the slow internet connections, often noisy noisy as hell and no proper desk, etc.

Hate to work at home. My children are constantly harassing me. And my husband adds to it ( a lot )  :)

Any suggestions or alternatives is highly appreciated. Thanks !

An upscale Internet cafe springs to mind....  Have you looked at anything like that ?

Nope, haven't found an "upscale" internet café yet. Still looking for it.

Have 3-5 internet café nearby. Unfortunately, they don't work for me. More multiplayer game-oriented internet café thing. Seems to be very popular here.

Hi,

I know of a a co-working space in Cebu IT Park. It's a co-working and entrepreneurship hub for working professionals that provides a flexible and affordable space with good power and internet connectivity, It offers affordable daily or monthly rates. Send a me text message if you are interested, ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Avoid posting any contact numbers on the forum plus register/recommend in the Cebu business directory
NL BIZ SOLUTIONS wrote:

Hi,

I know of a a co-working space in Cebu IT Park. It's a co-working and entrepreneurship hub for working professionals that provides a flexible and affordable space with good power and internet connectivity, It offers affordable daily or monthly rates. Send a me text message if you are interested, ***

Sent you a text  :) Thanks.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion not allowed. Drop advert only in Housing section, found above.

The Farm SoHo in Manhattan has a blog dedicated to coworking around the world. Good luck!