Looking for apartment to rent

Hello all,

I'm looking for an apartment to rent on the European side - UNFURNISHED - 2+1, roughly 90m2 - near Tarabya/Sariyer, for Aug. 1st.
Thank you!

Hi BelindaBee,

I think that you should consider the idea of browsing through the Flats for rent in Istanbul section, you will see that this section contains some interesting offers which might match to your needs.  :idontagree:

You can also get subscribed to this section in order to receive notifications when new offers are validated here.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Priscilla,

Thanks for the tip... I had actually browsed through it before posting my ad: nothing matched what I am looking for. However, I will subscribe to it.

Have a great day! :)

hi  i have one

Hi,

You have what? An apartment for rent? If so, where, how big and at what price??

Thanks!:)

3 ROOMS +BİG RECPTİON-BİG KİTCHEN+BİG WE  FULL  FUNİTURE   1000 DOLLAR  MONTHALY  +1000DOLLAR DEPOSİT

Hi,

Sorry.... too big and too expensive. I did clearly state in my ad that I was looking for 90m2, 2+1 and maximum rent 1100TL.

Thanks anyway and good luck!

Belinda

Hi Belinda , have you found what your looking for ?
Stylish Aussie.

Hi, yes, I have, thank you.:)

Hi Belinda , you are a foreigner living in turkey ? I'm from Australia and want to teach abroad and turkey was on my list .
What kind of work do you do there ? Please write back I'm not a weirdo :-)
Sylv

Hi. İ'm VAHİD.
İ'm in istanbul now. İ can. Help you.
How many days do you want to rent?

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Hi,
I'm a teacher, French and English. Give it a go - Turkey's great!

Good luck:)

Hi, thanks. I've found what I was looking for.

Hi Belinda :)

Glad you found what you were looking for. If I may ask, did you find it through any site? Me and my roommate are searching for a flat around Sisli area for around that price too, not more. If you found it through a website or any of the sort, would you kindly let me know?

Thanks! :)

I will help you  don't worry

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi, your best bet is to go through Sahibinden.com - sign up and you can then receive notifications of the kind of apartment you are looking for as they become available. Also, try to find apartments that are up for rent from the owner directly, not a real-estate agency as you'll have to pay them a fee.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice ;0

Hi

Hürriyetemlak.com is another popular real-estate website. It is unfortunately in Turkish but may help.

Cheers

Hello everybody.I need quick help please as I need three room apartment unfurnished in maslak or anywhere near green line metro.also i need used furniture in good condition.your quick replies will be highly regarded.I hope it is not more than 2000 lira per month we are likely to stay for 2 years as my daughters are students in ITU

Istinye Park residence has 1 block for 2+1 housing. They are renting. They might be 100 to 140 m2.

Thanks.... I have what I want now. :)

Hi there mine is a little far from the place you want but if you still didnt find for a time you can stay in my Asian part house its rent is only 20 USD and 2-1 very comphorted house if you are interesting with ask me for details from this mail also *** thanks and have a nice day

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello everyone,

For any accommodation offers or proposal, please drop an advert in the following section > Flats for rent in Istanbul.

I am closing this thread as BelindaBee already found what she was looking for.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed