NEED Bilingual (Thai & English) Customer Service Representative

Hello,

I am Anthony. I am the Operations Manager of eBusiness BPO. We are a call center here in Cebu City, Philippines. We are looking for Bilingual Agents who can speak English and fluent in Thai. The job is here in Cebu City but we are willing to offer Thailand Salary, VISA processing, Transportation cost (for coming here)  and housing (for three months). The salary is really competitive. Get a chance to work for a Fun and Young environment.

If you are interested send us your resume: [email protected]

Thank you!
Anthony B. Cepeda

Hello Anthony B. Cepeda

To reach out to potential candidates who are subscribed to our Jobs section, please drop an advert here :

> Customer service job offers in the Philippines

Regards
Kenjee

I did! It brought me to step 1 of posting. Is that it?

If you still can't find a candidate, you could always seek help from a company with recruitment services that would help you with a suitable candidate/applicant for the job that you are trying to fill in.

Hello

When you click on the Link I gave you above, a new window will open ''Select a Category''

Under ''Business Services'' field, click on 'Customer Service' and click on the 'next step' that appears next to it.

A new window will open. Fill in the required fields and Click on 'Submit'!

Our panel of moderators will review your advert and publish it online as soon as possible. Be sure to give enough details for your advert to be approved.

Regards
Kenjee

-Topic Closed -

Closed