Meeting people

I am an Australian and have been in Qatar for 5 weeks. I am looking to meet new people to expand my circle of friends. If you are interested, then get in touch with me on [email protected].  Andrea.

Hi Andrea

I am also new in Doha.
New GM for La Maison du Caviar in W Hotel
Just pass by
Regards
JPT

Welcome on board, Andreaa and Jptrieu :)
Hope you'll soon make nice contacts in Doha!

Hi Zeynep,
I think i know you from uni.My name is Irene and used to be in latrobe i am a health information manager at Royal Adelaide hospital.I am also thinking of going to qatar and trying to find information please let me know if you get any info.you can contact me on [email protected]
look forward to hearing from you.You never know we might meet at HMC for work,will be good to have someone you know.
cheers,
Irene

Australian health information managers/clinical coders working in Doha, it would be nice to get to know each other. I am from Melbourne.
My email: [email protected]. I'd appreciate any professional discussion eg. what kind of health information systems are used at local hospitals, and other professional discussion, eg electronic health records. Cheers, looking forward to coming in Qatar.

hi every one

hello dear...............i am nash........from india working in doha.
I Also liked to make good friends
u can touch wth me on my mobile also............f ur interested

Hi, my name is  khadidja  Iam doctor and I want to continu my studies in QATAR I would like to meet some new friends here in Qatar.

hi  everyone am from yemen but i live in qatar for 14years, looking for friends to hang out with [email protected]

hye everybody...my name is marian,and i'm romanian...i only have two mounths in doha,and i am also looking for new friens to hang out.i now work in the cultural village of doha..my mail is [email protected]

hello everyone,
My name is Behnaz. I am an Iranian expat living in Kazakhstan. we are moving to Doha in a couple of months. I am looking for a family with girls ages 5-10 and perhaps ladies interested in literature and cafe visits?????