Apartment for rent for 1 a 2 months , period of July , August and Sept

Hello Dear Awesome People,

I am Looking for Apartment to rent in Singapore for the period of July to September. The apartment can be 1 or 2 rooms, but with a good Kitchen and Bathroom without be a long distance to the center. Preference a Condominium with facilitates and good neighborhood.  Looking to pay a fair price for it , I had already check at Airbnb and other web sites of real state in Singapore and all look very expensive and the places is not look that good for the price they charge. If is there anyone who live in Singapore, who know someone would like to rent their apartment or want to share a apartment in good conditions with a good space to play that may would be a good option too. I Just like to have my private Space and my own Bathroom, I am easy going person and don't mind to share the Kitchen and other areas of the house.

I would like to thank you up front for your Attention in case you could spend a little of your time to help me on it.

All the best
Luiz

Hi Luiz,

Welcome on board :)

I will invite you to please drop an advert in the Housing in Singapore section as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien

[ Topic Closed ]

Closed