Visa Concern

Dear all

I have been selected for a good firm in saudi. I gave my certificates for processing to a consultant.
They said it will take around 3 months
Most people on net also said it will take 3 months atleast for whole process as my degree certicate hrd also needed to be done.
I had put my resignation and gave notice period till 25th august and planned to travel after Eid ul Azha thinking the process will be done by september
Today the consultant calls me and tells the hrd is over and we have sent for saudi culture attestation. And your whole process will be done by August first week.
If my visa comes by 10 August how much time can i delay my travel. Will be company pressurise for early arrival.
Normal people resign after getting visa in hand i guess. How much time can u delay from then.
pl guide

I think you have to travel within a month after you get your visa stamped on the passport !! Yes company can pressurise you for arrival, as the visa is costing "faloos" to that company.

But you can always mail to the HR representative for your tentative joining date and most of the times if it's reasonable demand, they will oblige.
Good luck.

Thank you for that
Will have to convince my present company to reduce my notice period by atleast 15 days so that i can be relieved earlier