Moving to Mauritius - Meet & Greet for Expatriates in Port Louis?!

Hello there!

I am moving to Mauritius from Canada and will be in Port Louis & Phoenix area! I dont know anyone there and would love to make some connections with people between the ages of 25-35! Do you know if any expatriates have anything planned for November?

Thank you
Monika

Welcome to Expat.com monagahh !

We'll organize something when you'll be around ;)

Thanks Julien! I'll definitely be in touch once I'm settled - looking forward to meeting some people and having somewhat of a social life! :)

Bienvenue Ici à maurice et bonne chance pour ton adaptateur! ;)

A bientôt

Taj Mahal767 wrote:

Bienvenue Ici à maurice et bonne chance pour ton adaptateur! ;)

A bientôt

Hi

could you please translate your post?We're on the English forum ;)

Thanks.

Here with my Wife and Daughter for all of 4 days!  Liking the idea of meeting up with a few people so perhaps it might be an idea to form a newbie night with some of you guys that have been here a while coming along to show us the ropes so to speak.

We have just moved to Tamarin which everyone says is great but finding our way around, understanding how to go about things and how not to get ripped off (we havent learned French yet but will give it a crack) would be a real help!

Also, as Monagahh says, it would be great to meet some people here.  I have been very fortunate so far in meeting some great business contacts but that doesnt really help my wife and daughter integrate locally...

All suggestions most welcome.  Including some advice on how you find a maid / au pair.

Thanks

M

Hi

there's a new gathering to be planned for november, Julien hopefully will have some ideas :p