Questions abt moving and working in Philippines (Married to Filipina)

Hi,

I am a new member here. I did search through lot of posts, apologies if these questions are already answered in this forum.

I have a few questions about moving and working in the Philippines:

I am married to a Filipina. I am from India and currently staying and working in India (earlier we both were in a different country, I had to move to India due to personal reasons about two years ago, while my wife moved to Philippines).
I am looking forward to moving to Philippines for good and find employment there. Based on my research so far I can apply for a TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) on the basis of my marriage and then I should be able to work in the Philippines, However, I have following questions:

1. How long does it take for to get the TRV? If I come to Philippines on a 30-day visa will that much be enough. (note - the immigration website says the validity of entry visa should be 30 days from date of filing, but to get a leave from my current job and get a tourist visa for more than 30 days seems very difficult for me).
2. Can I get a job (or search for jobs) while my TRV application is pending. (I have 10+ years of experience in IT/Software)
3. Once I get the TRV, do I need any other letter/certificate to be employed in the Philippines ?

thank you and regards,
Sambhav

There are some visa consulting firms here in makati  that could help you with your concern.

Thank you @MaroBautista I have sent them an email.

I did not get any reply from there. Is there anyone else who can just tell me how long does it take to get a TRV ?