Amount of e-juice (e-cigarette liquid) allowed in checked luggage

Hi Y'all,

anybody tried bringing e-juice/e-liquid for e-cigarette in riyadh through checked luggage?

1. how many ml allowed per checked luggage?
2. were you stopped and asked about the liquid in your luggage?

i really appreciate your answer people, esp. those who have tried bringing e-juice here in Riyadh.
i asked my friend if he can bring some, he will be back here on july 15th. that's why i need to know
if its ok to bring in checked luggage.

Thank you in advance

most likely they wont know what it is but they may check the luggage. They checked my luggage for HCG diet weight-loss pallets because I had a bunch of bottles. They had no idea what it was -- 'ish hadha' ? i opened it let them see it/ smell it.. it was fine.

thanks rareshine!!!   ;)

Up, guys share your experience please

Hey Denice

I'm facing the same dilemma !! I'm going to Saudi in 3 weeks. I've been vaping for almost 3 years now

and I'm wondering how many bottles of ejuice should bring!! I'm considering DIY if i can only find liquid nicotine extract

Hey Ive gone through exactly the same thing. First, when going through customs make sure the most educated customs guy is there you can find because he has been ejuice even is educated on what. I am having some stuff sent over now from the US. It hasn't been a problemin the past, but I have my juice guy put nutritional products on a sheet of paper in the box just so no one wonders what the bottles are. They have cigarettes here and ecigs being much more healthy shouldn't be a problem. These guys just need education on what things are and they are fine with things. They're behind on this one by 5-10 years so that's what I do and haven't had problems.

I had a friend brought 32 bottles of 30ml in his checked in luggage no problem there so yeah!

Thank you for getting my hopes up !! I'm sure I'll be questioned with the amount of vape gear I'll be carrying  :D

Does anyone know where I can find the e-juice in Muscat, Oman??????  :D

Sir can i have your contact number im here in riyadh and im looking for a vape..

regards,

:dumbom::dumbom::dumbom: Sir Jee , Should we arrange from Jeddah ? Allah day Bandya post in Oman forum

MumtazKhan wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find the e-juice in Muscat, Oman??????  :D

Hehhee, U r right, I didn't notice; Yup I should have posted there. But thanks for pointing it out. I like "Allah kay Banday" :-) Thank You, can't stop laughing.

No Its is Allah Day Bandya "YA"  Not Banday Have a nice day Sir its good that you at least laughed on my post  :lol:

MumtazKhan wrote:

Hehhee, U r right, I didn't notice; Yup I should have posted there. But thanks for pointing it out. I like "Allah kay Banday & quot; :-) Thank You, can't stop laughing.

phaisal wrote:

Thank you for getting my hopes up !! I'm sure I'll be questioned with the amount of vape gear I'll be carrying  :D

i'd love to take off some of that if its too much for you hahahahah, good luck mate!

:D  I got you pal!!

Man, I hope well for you. I just had my shipment of ejuice stopped in Bahrain going to Saudi that I had shipped from the US. I haven't had this problem before but I'm pissed as I'm about to run out. Never had this problem and have been bringing into Saudi for the last 8 months. Never a problem bringing in my bag before so I wish you better luck than I just had. Apparently I can have cigarettes shipped in, but not e-juice CRAZY! I havent so far had problems in my checked luggage.

so what's the solution for our problem? Do we have nicotine concentrates here in riyadh?

Engr.T wrote:

so what's the solution for our problem? Do we have nicotine concentrates here in riyadh?

I have search high and low yet i have not found liquid nic and water soluble flavor concentrates. I only managed ti find vg and pg both 100%. I will try to order concentrates from the US this week. Though i am not even sure if the customs will allow it, its still worth a try. Only diy will sustain our vaping here in SA

Denice416 wrote:
Engr.T wrote:

I have search high and low yet i have not found liquid nic and water soluble flavor concentrates. I only managed ti find vg and pg both 100%. I will try to order concentrates from the US this week. Though i am not even sure if the customs will allow it, its still worth a try. Only diy will sustain our vaping here in SA

I hope you can have the liquid nicotine shipped here and maybe start selling us e-juice. vaping here in riyadh is a pain in the a**.

Well, for what it's worth. I just sent letters to the Saudi ministry of health about the new research that UK public health organization just did (5 days ago) that confirmed that vaping is 95% safer than smoking. I don't know if it will go anywhere with these people, but I'm tried.

sir where can i buy PG and VG here in riyadh? im also a vaper using diablo mechanical mod..  my boss always giving me ejuice but i want to try the DIY.. lol.. if u have time plz give me a call on this number 053 765 5795.. thanks.. waiting for your call kabayan!!

bertonneau wrote:

Well, for what it's worth. I just sent letters to the Saudi ministry of health about the new research that UK public health organization just did (5 days ago) that confirmed that vaping is 95% safer than smoking. I don't know if it will go anywhere with these people, but I'm tried.

You mean this report? Did you know that the report was paid by vaping industry?
If it looks too good to be true, it is!  :|

'Writing in the respected medical journal The Lancet, health experts warn that PHE had based a ‘major conclusion' on an ‘extraordinarily flimsy foundation'. It accused the agency of falling short of its mission to protect public health.'

Heres the link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science … warns.html

Look for pbusardo's interview on his channel in youtube with a cardiologist which bust all the myths and have actual funding to research the effects of vaping in lieu of smoking cigarettes

sir where can i buy PG and VG here in riyadh? im also a vaper using diablo mechanical mod..  my boss always giving me ejuice but i want to try the DIY.. lol.. if u have time plz give me a call ++++ .. thanks.. waiting for your call kabayan!!

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Anyone looking for a kanger subox mini msg me. I have one need to dispose very cheap all complete in a box opened for testing

I ordered vapor juice 17 August, 2015 from my trusted site, in which they labeled my international package as "e-juice". It's now 14 September 2015 and I'm still waiting for my shipment to come through, though it's gone through Saudi customs 6 times between 1 September to present. IF or when (keyword IF) I get my juice, then I'll post an update.

I had my juice seized in Bahrain through DHL and sent back to the US. I then had my juice guy repackage the stuff which they opened up and messed up. He reshipped and put nutritional products on a sheet of paper and relabeled the juice with only th ename Had reshipped via Fedex and it came through. A pain in the A#$ but now have 250ml of heaven here.

Hi Guys,
Anyone have any e-cig for sale, I just smashed my last one and in desperate need. I have batteries but just need tank to connect with ego battery.
Let me know pls :)

If you ever come to Muscat YESSS

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Can u carry vape and batteries and eliquid with u in ur checked baggage .....
Is that gonna be of any problem cause i will be going for a trip to my country and was thinking of taking my vape with me.

i bring 10pc 100ml and they just ignore them last month June. that my experience mate