Work and study in Belgium

Hello!
I am Fabiana, I am new in this blog... I wish U can help me, I am looking for informations about the possibility to work and study in Belgium.

I am Italian, I work as musictherapist and piano teacher. My boyfriend is African (Burundi) and studies nursing.

We would like to go and live together in an European Country in which they speak French, to find a job and go on studying at University. This is why we think about Belgium.

I would like to know how is the situation in Belgium about jobs (is it easy to find it also without bachelor degree?), the visa to enter, how the situation about foreign people coming to stay long term.... and so on.

Please, if you have any  information, answer me. Thanks so much!

ciao Fabiana, per un paese francofono ti consiglio la francia, ci sono molte più possibilità, il belgio è un paese piccolo con un alto tasso di competizione, considera ad esempio che moltissimi a bruxelles parlano 4 lingue fluentemente, e qui non c'è solo il francese, ma anche il fiammingo, poi valuta tu, a seconda delle offerte di lavoro e dell'università che vi interessa.
io cambio area a fine luglio ;)

elmatador82 wrote:

ciao Fabiana, per un paese francofono ti consiglio la francia, ci sono molte più possibilità, il belgio è un paese piccolo con un alto tasso di competizione, considera ad esempio che moltissimi a bruxelles parlano 4 lingue fluentemente, e qui non c'è solo il francese, ma anche il fiammingo, poi valuta tu, a seconda delle offerte di lavoro e dell'università che vi interessa.
io cambio area a fine luglio ;)

Hello

Could you please participate only in English on the anglophone version of the forum?

Thank you  :thanks:

Regards
Kenjee

Thanks for your advice  :) grazie per il tuo consiglio