Visa queary

I jast want to know what dase it means
Visa Valid for 15 days and
MAXIMUM : 30 DAYS PER YEAR
in brazil visa.
My brazil visa issu date is 25/06/2015 i want to know whats the date line for entry in vrazil i mean i have to entry in brazil wethen how meny days ?

Hi Smjewel,

Your topic has been moved on the Brazil forum.

Thank you.

Your visa means that you are ONLY permitted an initial stay of 15 days, and limited to a total stay in this country of 30 days in one year. So you would either have to leave Brazil on the 15th day, or apply for a 15 day extension at the Regional Superintendency of the Federal Police a few days before the initial 15 days have expired. You would have to show an "outbound" ticket and demonstrate sufficient finances to support yourself for that additional 15 days in order to obtain the extension.

What kind of visa are you talking about? Is it a VITUR-E Special Event Visa or is it a regular VITUR Tourist Visa???

Cheers,
James      Expat-blog Experts Team

Its a regular tour visa... plz tale me how many days i have for my 1st entry of brazil

Or give me your email id i well send you a coppy of visa

Your visa means EXACTLY what is stated on it.

You are allowed to enter Brazil and remain for ONLY 15 days (this includes date of arrival and date of departure as FULL days).

You are allowed to be in Brazil for ONLY 30 days in a year (from date of first ever entry).

Since there is no specific statement on the visa, it appears that those days may be consecutive, so if you wanted to stay in Brazil for longer than the initial 15 days, you can apply for an extension (Prorrogação de Prazo de Estada) through the Federal Police for a "one time only" 15 day extension which would bring the total to 30 consecutive days. Bear in mind however, that the extension of your stay is at the discretion of the Federal Police, they are NOT obliged to grant the extension.

Cheers,

I understand it. Means i have only 15 days for sty in brazil and i have no restriction of my 1st entry in brazil. If i want to my 1st entry in brazil end of the MONTH JULAY... i am capable or not ? Or i have to entry in brazil wethin 15 days of date of visa issu !!!

Note : my visa issu date is 25/06/2015 plz tell me clearly.

Plz anybody reply mi plz plz plz

Look at the bottom of your visa in the text indicated by the red arrow in the photo below, if it doesn't say "Primeira entrada em 90 dias / First entry within 90 days" then you should be ok for the end of July. If it does, you must enter Brazil within 90 days of the visa being issued.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/visa_zpsf0e45487.jpg

Cheers,

Bottom of my visa do not have any text about first entry. Thats mean i can ente in brazil end of end of tha JULAY

many many thanks

Yes you can enter at the end of July

dear all greetings
i have an idea of visiting Brazil in September for just  20 days . i am an Eritrean business man living in Khartoum.if any one can help me with the necessary information

thank you all good wish

In order to obtain a VITUR Tourist Visa for Brazil you must apply through the Embaixada do Brasil in Khartoum their contact information is as follows:

Address:   

Embaixada Brasil em Cartum
Brazilian Embassy in Khartoum, Sudan
Kamel Magzob Street, House 110, Block 21,
Riyadh P.O. Box 8255 12217, Amarat Khartoum Sudan

Telephone:   

(+249) (183) 217-079

Fax     (+249) (183) 217-049

E-mail:   

[email protected] [email protected]

Note that it will probably be necessary to attend the Embassy in person or to telephone them, since Brazilian Embassies and Consulates abroad are notorious for not responding to e-mails.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi
   James can i apply work Visa for my friend from Brazil i do have CNPJ and banking detail and work place and if yes how i can apply work visa for him from Brazil?

The VITEM-V Work Visa should be applied for through the Ministério de Trabalho e Empregos (MTE), and the employer must prove to the Ministry that they have exhausted all efforts to place a qualified Brazilian in the vacancy before being permitted to hire a foreign national to fill it. That is usually the most difficult part of the process.

I don't know if the employer or the prospective employee must make the application, or if either can do it. You should contact the MTE for further information.

While a foreign national can certainly apply for the VITEM-V while here in Brazil, should they find work, the bureaucracy is such that they are REQUIRED to return to their home country to have the Consulado-Geral do Brasil there place the visa in their passport. This must be done in person.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team