Opening trading and export company in Guangzhou

Hi there
I would need some advice, about running trading and export company in Guangzhou??

As I know

1. if I open a company in Hong Kong, can I run business in Guangzhou ?

And how can I apply for Chinese residence visa for 1 year for my employee .

ALSO can anyone help me how much would be a 3/4 bedroom flat or 4/5 bedroom detached house in ( metro station   CHEN CLAN ACADEMY-- LINE 1) in this area per month.

i am planning to open my business ASAP
I am new on the forum, so any good advise will be highly appreciated

You can always email me

Thanks

Prince

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Hi Djprince123,

Welcome to Expat-blog!  :)

Well you have asked quite a lot of questions in that one post.

I recommend you go through the article Setting up a business in China to get an overview (you will not probably get all the answers to your questions) of how it works.

For accommodation, you can drop a detailed advert in the Housing in Guangzhou section or browse through the offers.

- Flats for rent in Guangzhou

- Houses for rent in Guangzhou

As for your other queries, i leave it to the members of the Guangzhou forum to help you.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Thnx bhavna.

hi here comes some suggestion from Ms.Lynn :
1. Hongkong company 's offshore company , with an offshore account , you can do internatinal business in mainland China
2. Register a Chinese company means you want to establish local business and prepare the 1 year resident here
3. Where you want to live in .

If you need more information , feel free to add me , or my wechat is avaialble : ***
Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting personal contacts
Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed here + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct