Cleanest Swimming Pools in Irbid?

Where are the cleanest swimming pools in Irbid? Are places usually open during fasting?

Hi,
i am sure that in Al-Hasan Youth sport City there is one, also i think there is also one swimming pool in yarmouk University located in sport Faculty, but i dont know if its opened for public.... i can ask for you if you still interested.
urs

I was hoping for something smaller than Al Hassan, but clean, for my husband to take our son. Thank you for checking. There is a place next to McDonalds, but they are never open when they say they will be. Plus, a place in Hakama, but I am not sure of the schedule for there.

Hi,
ok, just give me a little time to ask for you... we have now vocation....

So, i have asked someone who told me, that the swimming pool is not opened for puplic. But he told me also that Queen Rania Centre offers swimming courses, which already taken in the Uni swimming pool... i have checked it for you, and here their website:

http://qrc.yu.edu.jo/

Sorry to say, that no English page is available... so if you can't read or understand just tell me, then i will look for you.

urs,

Thank you so much!

you are always welcomed

I dont know much about Irbid, but  we had a trip once and there is one private park in the southern area with a small pool for kids, but I am not really sure about the hygiene issue.

thanks for the helpfull information