You love to travel in summer or winter?

Hello everyone,
I come from in Vietnam and have lived in Doha Qatar. As many people loving travel here, i also like to discover other countries and make friends everywhere.
My loved season is winter, and winter in North of Vietnam is quite interesting although no snow. I hope i have more time to travel in winter, especially in areas snowing in Scandinavia. It is really wonderful!
How about you? Where are you from and you love to travel in summer or winter? ;)

hi i will go to DaNang this july,wanna joint with us?

I do want to go, however i am going on business in Doha, Qatar for a long time :(
Hope you have a wonderful journey
Nice to meet you :)

Hello vnhumr,

I'm living in Tehran, Iran. We have some snow every year. So, I like to visit some tropical areas in the winter. Making friends everywhere is one of my interests too.  :)

WittyFrank wrote:

Hello vnhumr,

I'm living in Tehran, Iran. We have some snow every year. So, I like to visit some tropical areas in the winter. Making friends everywhere is one of my interests too.  :)

Wow, the first time i've heard that snow in Iran, i often think that your country is quite hot and rarely rain.
After ending my work in Doha, hoping that i have chance to go to Iran.
Nice to meet you, my friend :)

Ha ha...
many people think the same as you, but actually you can find all different climates in Iran.

I hope you visit Iran soon. It will be amazing to meet you here.  :)

Summer is hot, high humid but perfect for landscape
Winter is cool, dry but it's misty sometime & so hazy, not nice landscape.

Cheers

Hello, my name is Addison.  Favorite time to travel?  hmmmmm  :/ In the USA I always traveled during the spring or summer just because there was time.  Rarely did I explore in the winter since it was so cold.  I do enjoy the cold, but I rather not spend a lot of my time in it.  It'll be quite the opposite, I believe, during my stay in Vietnam.  There may be no snow, but there is rain, and when it rains, it pours.  So during the summer it doesn't seem feasible to check places out because of the probability of a torrential downpour.  I do plan to travel to Hanoi in the winter (around Christmas) and Da Lat sometime in the fall.

Whos_your_Addy wrote:

Hello, my name is Addison.  Favorite time to travel?  hmmmmm  :/ In the USA I always traveled during the spring or summer just because there was time.  Rarely did I explore in the winter since it was so cold.  I do enjoy the cold, but I rather not spend a lot of my time in it.  It'll be quite the opposite, I believe, during my stay in Vietnam.  There may be no snow, but there is rain, and when it rains, it pours.  So during the summer it doesn't seem feasible to check places out because of the probability of a torrential downpour.  I do plan to travel to Hanoi in the winter (around Christmas) and Da Lat sometime in the fall.

Welcome you to Vietnam :)
I am really glad to hear that. Each different geographical area has a particular feature and Vietnam is too. Rarely you see snow here but the weather is wonderful, there are 4 season (spring, summer, autumn and winter) for you if you stay in North area. About Da Lat, an interesting place, the climate is like spring all time here, not too hot and not too cold...
I have no chance to come to USA - a healthy country and modern, hoping i can visit USA in the latest time as i am
Wish you have nice trips, especially in Vietnam :P