Pervert on Expat Blog

Hi All,

Surprisingly i get another message saying ;

call me please
i have a good offer 4 u

Question is ? what is he thinking ? did he ever read the term & Condition on Expat.com ? Obviously NOT ! thins kind of message is not first message i received and i keep reporting it and Thankfully EB Team responded quickly (this is the reason why i like EB more than any other Expat networks) So,Peoples...Be careful of this kind of message,Expose it,Reported it! do not keep silence,as they thought that we are especially Foreign womens are easy to hook up with ! it is time to show them that we are Foreign womens in a foreign land is not that desperated looking for this kind of offer...DISGUSTING ACT !

A sad fact - we get them more often than you would think.
They usually get banned pretty quickly, but there's always a new one.

If you get a PM, report it without delay.
If you see a dodgy forum post, do the same and a team member will look at it as soon as possible.

Maybe all the female members should call him.... 24 hours a day. Maybe he understand that we are not waiting for an Arabic prince on an Arabic horse. Or was it a flying carpet?  :/

Hahahaaa....True,i get Fed up to this kind of Action that why i exposed his num,who knows there might be someone out there who is interested on him

Primadonna wrote:

Maybe all the female members should call him.... 24 hours a day. Maybe he understand that we are not waiting for an Arabic prince on an Arabic horse. Or was it a flying carpet?  :/

Why limit to to the ladies?
The blokes could call and chat him up as well. That'd fix him :D

Hello Kate29

Thank you for reporting everytime you get such messages.

We have been improving our system and members here  for dating have been decreased by more than 50 %.

There are always some who are able to pass through our filters, but in the close future it will drop down real low with our new version of the site coming soon.

Thanks again for trusting us, we make as quick as possible to handle such situations when you use the ''REPORT'' button! :top:

Regards
Kenjee

Some peoples are pretty "Sick" and Desperate looking for Hook up and they misused or maybe Purposely using EB Network to find their Hook up Partner,it is why they keep skipping Rule & Terms of EB Site..Even milliontimes you telling them that this site is not a Dating site but they simply won't listen,Ignorances !!!!

kenjee wrote:

We have been improving our system and members here  for dating have been decreased by more than 50 %.

Excellent - I'm happy to see the oddballs kicked out.
I've just found another - looking for friendship - yep - and also on phone sex adverts.forums.

Ladies beware - pervs and weirdos are out there, so be extremely careful who you pass your number to.

Fred wrote:

You're absolutely right: why should I limit myself to only the ladies  :lol:

Primadonna wrote:
Fred wrote:

You're absolutely right: why should I limit myself to only the ladies  :lol:

Well, this is the 21st century.

Yes..21st Century but his brain seems backward to BC,by thinking he can just drop his phone number,girls will be interested on him  :dumbom:

Kate29 wrote:

Yes..21st Century but his brain seems backward to BC,by thinking he can just drop his phone number,girls will be interested on him  :dumbom:

:/  what will happen if I left my number on the forum?

Whooooaaa......Primadona,you will be busy for 48hrs

Primadonna wrote:
Kate29 wrote:

:lol: You'll suddenly become the most popular girl in town! With offers ranging between going for coffee to a night in dead sea;

RoyalDuke wrote:
Primadonna wrote:
Kate29 wrote:

:lol: You'll suddenly become the most popular girl in town! With offers ranging between going for coffee to a night in dead sea;

That's why telephone numbers aren't allowed on open forums.
Ladies and Gentlemen, it's a really good idea not to give contact details on the internet - there are some serious head cases out there.

Exactly ! but i still can see the Desperations from peoples of not having Friends,etc and that i sometimes feel Sorry for them !

But,it's a good lesson for everyone not to give any personal number :)

Hello Kate;

I am sorry about this who ever person is.. and i want to make sure that does not make you feel less safe or welcomed in Jordan..

we appreciate expats and value your input on our culture and the fact that people like you is our embassador to the world.. onc eyou booked that ticket to Amman!..

please note that such thing happen every where and that on behalf of my fellow jordanian people.. i say (أسفين ستي) .. Sorry Maam ;).

Hope you are having a nice time and enjoying Ramadan at Amman ..
Best;

Eman ibrawish
Aqaba-jordan

I agree with emanibrawish 100%.. it can be happened everywhere in the world...

Ya! They get kicked out from internations and then you see their profiles here.

One wrote there he is looking for any girl, character not important. (How tempting!) Another was that stupid that he posted he wants sex with foreign women. (Oh ya, world was waiting for you...!)

What weirdos...

And No! Haven't seen this in other countries! What terrible excuse is THAT!?

Chimaere wrote:

There goes an idea.
I wonder if all expat forum admins can get together, passing IP bans to all.
That'd slow the pervs down.

I smell desperation from this Guy (i assume) ahhhhh..Yes,i saw he offer a job on Internations and left the same number too (i think he is the sameperson) OMG ! is he that Desperated ? his desperacy is too High

Chimaere wrote:

One wrote there he is looking for any girl, character not important. (How tempting!) Another was that stupid that he posted he wants sex with foreign women. (Oh ya, world was waiting for you...!)

What weirdos...

And No! Haven't seen this in other countries!
What terrible excuse is THAT!?

He can't get it in a normal way so he's trying  :D

On a serious note: if you saw him here, please report him so the moderation team can take the necessary action. 

We, women will salute you for your brave action  :thanks:

Report and BLOCK is the better solution to avoid such creepers.
https://sophosnews.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/hcg-2.jpg?w=640

Fred wrote:
Chimaere wrote:

There goes an idea.
I wonder if all expat forum admins can get together, passing IP bans to all.
That'd slow the pervs down.

This is an excellent idea!

i agree with you.. YES!

http://blog.nj.com/southjersey_impact/2007/09/medium_reportabuse.jpg
Hello Kate,

While Expat-blog is constantly improving the ways in which we track down and weed out these creeps, the very best way of getting rid of them is the assistance of our members who take the time to report them.

With over a million members and the limited staff that we have, you can imagine the immensity of the task just to moderate forum postings, and that doesn't even take into account all the private messages which we don't see unless reported.

Our Automated Anti-SPAM System and various algorhythms take care of a lot of them, still nothing is more effective than members using the REPORT triangle on objectionable topic postings, or clicking the ACTIONS button and REPORT when you receive an offensive private message. By doing so you bring the matter to the immediate attention of a member of the Moderation Team and action can be taken much more quickly.

Just remember that the REPORT facility is 100% anonymous, the member being reported has absolutely no way to figure out who made the report and couldn't even guess, since most of these idiots send out so many messages that it would be easier to win a lottery than to guess who reported them. Meanwhile, they're long gone from here, and that's what helps everybody.

So ladies, just remember... REPORT, REPORT, REPORT. You aren't just helping yourself, you're also helping everyone else to have a safe and enjoyable experience using Expat-blog.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Thanx James...

It's Done ! i guess the mention Pervert is no longer on the Site :)

yes ladies must report such people to keep thiis site safe for all

James has it right - hit that report button so the team can hit the ban button as soon as possible.

I've never quite understood what makes these weird dudes think they're going to attract women by being a perv or creep, but they do, so they post.

Other ways to stay safe =

No contact details on the forums
Don't give contact details by PM unless you're sure who you're speaking to
Only meet people in public places; in groups is best.

Oh God, he sounds just like that same idiot that sent me a message saying "hi, I have been waiting all my life for you my dear, can you call me so we can get to know each other better & maybe marriage", Then after all his drooling and sad attempts asks "are you female"   :lol: ;  The mind sure does boggle!

Some mothers do av em  :dumbom:

He probably has 5 wives and 30 kids lol.

How on earth does someone so stupid manage to work a computer?  haha.

Hit that report button.

The vast majority of the weird one start really badly, becoming obvious from the start, but some post 'normally' for a while before they start their 'special' little interests.
Many try to hide their intent by asking for something, them mentioning 'hanging out', so a seemingly innocent post can be a lot more.

The good news.
The experts (I still hate that title) and mod team are really good at weeding them out, so we get most of them pretty quickly, but we still need you guys to report odd PMs as soon as you get them.

Stay safe,
Fred.

Mas Fred...

Yeps..seen a lot of desperation out here and there,and REporting is the only solution we have here but then this person will come up with some other names,and same mission of course! what's on their mind ????  :mad:

Reporting the post or PM is a start, but you can also block a user from PMing you.
As for what's in their tiny minds - Sorry, no clue, I can't think that sad.

I hope this thread doesn't influence expats from moving to or from since its in no relation at all to expatriation and could be closed down! Neither are some discriminating posts and made up stories on other threads which surprisingly have been tolerated ... But hey, who says the world is fair  :/

Someone should knock some sense in their heads.
.Even if you chew razor blades when a woman doesn't want you, there's nothing you can do about it. just because a gal is friendly n formal doesn't necessarily mean that she is available.  We have taste, not every Tom, Dick and harry  qualifies.
Eish.keep your castles and horses. We dont want.

Mariam...Spot On  :top:

You know what I do incase somebody annoys me with messages? I block him/her. In case I keep paying attention, its rather tasteless since attentive. So why complain  :unsure

JO/EU wrote:

You know what I do incase somebody annoys me with messages? I block him/her. In case I keep paying attention, its rather tasteless since attentive. So why complain  :unsure

Not complaining, just decided to join in this discussion, I just block them and that's the end of them. After all they are harmless if ignored. I would never dream of replying to them as it just gives them the attention they crave. Just find it better to have a sense of humour and a good laugh about them on here  :)

ladyluck13 wrote:
JO/EU wrote:

Not complaining, just decided to join in this discussion, I just block them and that's the end of them. After all they are harmless if ignored. I would never dream of replying to them as it just gives them the attention they crave. Just find it better to have a sense of humour and a good laugh about them on here  :)

:top:

I think you missed one important thing here: of course you can block the  person so you have nothing to do with that anymore but then he/she go to another one. To eliminate is the best thing what you can do is to report that particular user so the moderation team will ban them.

Report is the key word here: REPORT REPORT REPORT REPORT REPORT REPORT REPORT REPORT REPORT!!!!!!