Retired Military Visa. Philippines

Any retired military on site?
New SRRVisa Courtesy for retired military.
1400 that can be applied to long term lease, annual 10.00, personal support obtaining license and other documents. 
Easy to qualify.  Anyone beside me using this program.

Special medical, visas, transportation we have available and misc.  Many more benefits.

Guys, watch out for fixers/scammers like this on here!

Sorry guy. I offer nothing nyself. You need to know what you are talking about before making comments. Check with the Philippines  Retirement A before you talk.
Courtesy Retirement Visa is available with benefits if you have honerably served in US military an have a DD 214 discharge with block 23 showing permanently retired.
Contact information for government office. Also application available online at government website.
Apology accepted.

copy of a reply email I received from PRA.

Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:17 PM
To: John
Subject: Re: Courtesy SRRVisa

Dear Mr. John

Greetings from the Philippine Retirement Authority!

We would be glad to assist you in your SRRVisa application. This visa if obtained would provide you multiple entry and permanent residency privilege in the Philippines.

In order to qualify under the Courtesy scheme with required deposit under PRA of US$1,500.00, you need to be a US Retired Military personnel, 50 years old and above,   (not necessary stationed or served Philippines) with the following documents – over and above the regular requirements:

1. DD214 or Discharge Certificate from the Military Service;

2. Proof of Pension or Certificate of not less than US$1,000.00 monthly (SSS or other organization)

3. Police Check/FBI or certificate of no criminal conviction
Please be advised that documents issued in US must be authenticated by the Philippine Consulate in US or notarized by the US embassy in the Philippines.

If I may further advise that we get in touch and meet for clarification and  proper guidance.
Attached information and necessary forms for your reference,
For further concerns,  please feel free to coordinate.
Best regards
SCARLET “SKY” LACHICA
OIC – Clark/Subic Satellite Office
Mobile: 0917-8553811
[email protected]

Pampanga Office:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm

G/F Unit 105 The Azzurro Hotel
Mc Arthur Highway, Balibago
Angeles City, Pampanga
(Across Pagcor Angeles)

Subic Satellite Office

City Tourism Office
G/F Olongapo Convention Center
Old Hospital Road, East Tapinac
Olongapo City

Only a partial apology John because you used the word "we" which definitely raises red flags on here, besides, the SRRV Retirement Visa is not just for retired military. Members on here can check out the full details on the Philippine Retirement Authority site here:

http://www.pra.gov.ph/main/srrv_program?page=1

Not getting into much here but you should not pick a word "we" and use it out of context.  Just to restate the word "we" was used in the same posting message with the first line "Any retired military on site".  All in the same one posting.... 

The link you gave does not disclose SRRVisa Courtesy is now for the purpose of this Visa only classifying Retired US Military personal in category with  "Former Filipinos / Diplomats".

Other than that I have no time to elaborate..