Kingdom Compound Coffee Morning

Ladies
(And Gents)

For those of you not working during the day, Kingdom Compound is hosting a Coffee morning, but its really a huge Market, tomorrow, Monday from 9-1130am.  All of the Expat women can attend, not so sure about the men, but I have seen quite a few men there in the past.

There are all kinds of things on sale, its a regular market place, with flowers, furniture, clothes, Abayas, trinkets, jewelry, linens, food, etc., for sale.  They host this event the first Monday of every month.  Great for getting holiday gifts!

Im going over at 930am so please feel free to join me!  We can have a look around then maybe get some lunch.

Hope to see you there!

Yaawwn..

I'd be at office counting viruses. hehehe.

but at least you were kind and mentioned us men for the heck of it, unlike some cats I know. lol.

Thanks

Salman

Sorry Salman! But I guess some you have to work!  Lol. :)

Its just opposite my clients office on Olaya Road and I could easily cross over but am not sure if they would allow men in there at this hour of the morning?

MM, I have seen lots of men attend these gatherings.  Just not sure what is needed for the guys to get in.  I can try and find out this afternoon.

Hey CAF I am already booked to go - would love to say "hi" and have a coffee.  Will PM you with my cell phone number so we can meet up there. Mx

Not a chance in hell of sneaking away from work!

Allie,  I'll call and tell them your sick and I'm taking you to Kingdom Hospital!!!  !  Lol. :)

Go - I got your PM. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

I have no issue joining in as long as its above board so we can have a chat over a cuppa, hey maybe we shud invite Zara, the tea lady too?

MM, of course its above board!  :huh:  What else would it be?

Yes, we can invite Zara.  I'll pm her now.

CAF me too wanna join!!! will have to talk to the BOSS!

OK Shabby, Im sure that will go over well!  lol  :lol::lol::lol:

musicman wrote:

I have no issue joining in as long as its above board so we can have a chat over a cuppa, hey maybe we shud invite Zara, the tea lady too?

Zara the tea lady will be there with bells on ;)

My wife has been there lots of times, you'll probably meet up with her soon when she's back if you haven't already met? She enjoys going there with the other ladies from our compound.

Just to say was GREAT meeting CAF and Zara777 this morning at the KCCM and I really enjoyed your company.  Really helps to see such pretty smiling faces behind the internet blog postings.

Look forward to the meet-up on Monday night.

Mx

Dito Max! Had a great time today - still not home! Met some other friends and went to lunch!  Lol. Looking forward to meeting the others next week! MM, we missed you! 

Cheers,

hmmm...........Wouldn't it be better if i had read this yesterday

ARRgghhh!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Hi, I had a great time meeting up with both of you at Kingdom, hope to do it again soon. See you both at Scalinis :)

Kingdom Coffee Morning is again on the schedule for Monday the 1st from 9-12.  Hope to see you all there!  :lol:

PM me if you are going to attend.

Thats going to be one heck of a Ghoulish morning with all the Devils retreating to their rest after he previous nite out

FYI Eagles - I just found out that there is no need to register for the Kingdom event.  You just show up and if they ask, you tell them you are there for the Coffee Morning. 

So, for those going I will see you there!

Nonz - should I send the car?  :D:D:D

:sosad:

Alliecat wrote:

awwww do not cry my baby,Hey why don't u sneak out this Monday...I swear it would be fun bunking your own class :P

and Carol ,Plz send me the driver,Only & Only if he is sinfully good looking :lol: ....you know what i mean by this...right???:P

nonz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

awwww do not cry my baby,Hey why don't u sneak out this Monday...I swear it would be fun bunking your own class :P

and Carol ,Plz send me the driver,Only & Only if he is sinfully good looking :lol: ....you know what i mean by this...right???:P

I will hopefully see you there nonz??
You can always sleep when you get back :D

Allie - we are going to kidnap you!  :lol::lol::lol: 

Nonz - I will send my drivers name & number to you via SMS.  I will coordinate with him from this end too so he is expecting the call.  Its better if you talk to him so you can tell him where you live.  I'll PM you in a bit with the info.

Zara - YES, she will be there!!!  :D:D:D

Since everyone prob wants to shop a bit, lets meet at the flower area at 1045... That gives everyone an hour.   I can always grab a table & chairs early if necessary.

CAF wrote:

Allie - we are going to kidnap you!  :lol::lol::lol: 

Nonz - I will send my drivers name & number to you via SMS.  I will coordinate with him from this end too so he is expecting the call.  Its better if you talk to him so you can tell him where you live.  I'll PM you in a bit with the info.

Zara - YES, she will be there!!!  :D:D:D

Since everyone prob wants to shop a bit, lets meet at the flower area at 1045... That gives everyone an hour.   I can always grab a table & chairs early if necessary.

Great co-ordinating CAF (as usual) - I will see you there, look forward to it.

If there are any other Eagles on the Forum that want to join us, please let me know.   We would love to have you!!!:top:

Psst...  :whistle: Allie, your pick-up will be at the back door to the building Monday morning at 830am!  :proud:proud

Yeah right I m going to be there.Everything is decided:)

See you girls
hope to see few more new faces :P

Im SO SORRY!  :sosad::sosad::sosad:
I have to back out of tomorrow's get together at Kingdom.  I am stuck in Casablanca, Morocco.  We got a late start out of Marrakech and missed the connection here in Casablanca.  So now we get into Riyadh tomorrow at noon-ish... 

There is another Coffee at Al Hamra on the 9th, so lets plan to attend...  :):D

CAF wrote:

Im SO SORRY!  :sosad::sosad::sosad:
I have to back out of tomorrow's get together at Kingdom.  I am stuck in Casablanca, Morocco.  We got a late start out of Marrakech and missed the connection here in Casablanca.  So now we get into Riyadh tomorrow at noon-ish... 

There is another Coffee at Al Hamra on the 9th, so lets plan to attend...  :):D

:mad::mad::mad:What da helllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!

(Cant pretend so long :P )

This is sooooooo good....It means i can sleep tomorrow......:top:

Nachooooooo        =Dance
//
\\
//
\\
//
\\
//

NONZ, you are crazy.  So glad you get to sleep in.  Be sure to put the 9th on your calendar!  :D

Stuck in Marrakech...I like the sound of that!
Glad to see you are all well and living the vida Riyadh
Greetings from Down Under
When are you coming to visit?
xxx

Hey Hi Loanna,hope your life is tunning to the much better side:)Got a new job?

Yes CAF,9th is already in my calender :P ..hey what about other ladies,r u still going this morning? :rolleyes:

Hi ladies
hope u all are well:)
Im kinda new here so hopin to make some friends:P
So are newbies allowed to tag along:D

As long as they laugh along with us ....

MissB84 wrote:

Hi ladies

Hey MissB84 - absolutely you can - welcome to our Expat.com Family we hope you will get right in and interact with us.  I lived 5 years in Jozi, know it well, love it passionately.  My hubster is a saffie!  Where are you living?  On or off Compound - I ask as that will depend on what type and level of information you may or may not receive on social activities / events in Riyadh.  We will keep you up-dated with things as we go along and you will be welcome to join in.:)  Welcome to the land of sand and camels :D

MissB84 wrote:

Hi ladies

Expat.com is now our property(although i wish,it was :lol:) so u dont have to ask us and its always good to see new expatriates in our blog...hope to see u more active in blogs :)

MissB - Welcome to the Forum and to Riyadh!!  We love new members, especially women.  :)  Feel free to jump in anytime and enjoy the conversation.

Check it out guys, the Eagles flock is growing!  :top:

Welcome to the blog and i think everyone here will agree that we definitely love new members especially women