How to find work in bali

How I find job in bali

For sure not like that.....

You need a special skill that is unavailable from an Indonesian citizens.

You need to find an employer willing to pay the taxes and jump through all the official hoops.

You need to produce a reasonable CV, not a line on a forum.

No takers huh?

Of course you could start your own company/business here on at least the PT level and then be allowed to work as the director or manager of that company. 

Otherwise, as Fred said, unless you from an ASEAN member country, outright jobs for foreigners in Bali are nearly impossible to find with one exception, that being native born and qualified English speakers as English teachers.

unless you from an ASEAN member country, outright jobs for foreigners in Bali are nearly impossible

I'd almost forgotten that little gem.
Thanks for the reminder.

Fly to Bali. Ask someone a job. Take the job. Work and live in Bali. Get caught by the Police and Immigration. Go to Jail. Pay a lot of money not to be in jail and to be deported. Go back to your home country probably without a reference.

Sounds simple enough.

Hi , honestly i was thinking about that but then i tought isnt their a way to ask for a job from your country and then when you get it you fly to Bali and start a new life , i think if you have enough skills someone will recruit you because you are not going to Bali to make money but to find peace well it actually what im looking for

Yassine ben wrote:

Hi , honestly i was thinking about that but then i tought isnt their a way to ask for a job from your country and then when you get it you fly to Bali and start a new life , i think if you have enough skills someone will recruit you because you are not going to Bali to make money but to find peace well it actually what im looking for

Unless you have a unique skill that cannot be done by a local then you have no chance of getting a job in Bali.
The employment / visa process is long and involved too.

I'm looking for good job offer any part of provenience in indonesia to live together with my family...pls help me ...

haris2k4 wrote:

I'm looking for good job offer any part of provenience in indonesia to live together with my family...pls help me ...

What sort of job?

What kind of job are you looking for?

Hi Fred / Gayle,

At present i have  work experience on logistics feild in india as import/export/marketing/operation in shipping company.

Im planned to shift in indonesia to join with family.. so could  you pls refer some jobs any where in indonesia..

I do not think anyone here is going to help find you a job. I don't think anyone here is working for a job agency or really wants to make any effort to find a job for you. It is better to contact job agencies and not a blog site. Furthermore, your experience is nothing special here in Indonesia. It is the kind of job that most Indonesians can easily do. Sorry but that is how I feel.

No chance to find a job that way.

Besides only if you have special skill what locals don't have you may have a chance to legally work in here.

Saying so you need to find a company willing to hire and sponsor you and that is the most difficult part.

Hi there
I am staying in Bali for the last 7 months and i see a lot of expat people working as restaurant managers or as hotel staff. I think hospitality is a strong field here and they still need professional people. The best thing for me is to check for jobs online like indeed or job street, or maybe career builder. If you find a serious company that wants to hire you maybe kitas process won t be such a headache. But this is just my opinion. Im not really working here just on a looong holiday. Best of luck

I think we are all looking at this wrong. Finding work in Bali is like Where's Wally. Last time I was there I met someone called Walk but when I asked if  Work was easy to find, Walk told me that Work had left earlier and wouldn't be back for a while.

So my guess is that this question about finding work in Bali is actually about a person who lives there. So Work is in Bali but not easy to find as Work is often away being busy working. I am sure those that have found Work in Bali enjoyed or are enjoying the experience of being around Work and what Work is like when in Bali, also I am sure finding Work is just as hard elsewhere in the country as Work is known to make things hard for those seeking Work.

If you are seeking a Job or Job. The above is the same if you swap Work with Job.

God, I am so bored....

“I am staying in Bali for the last 7 months and i see a lot of expat people working as restaurant managers or as hotel staff.”

99% of those people are working in their own business that they started.  They are not employees.  Just ask one next time you see one. 

“I think hospitality is a strong field here and they still need professional people.”

Yes, there is still a need for professional people in the hospitality field which is exactly why there is an excellent tourism college in Nusa Dua…with hundreds of highly qualified Indonesians graduating each year.   :top:

Yes, there is still a need for professional people in the hospitality field which is exactly why there is an excellent tourism college in Nusa Dua…with hundreds of highly qualified Indonesians graduating each year.

That, sadly for those with dreams, about ruins your plans.
Indonesia has an unemployment problem, meaning there is very little chance of a foreigner getting any job an Indonesian can do.
From what I understand, you can double that for Bali.

Depnaker issued new regulations again in July as what I heard so foreign nationals should not be optimistic at all to land a job in Indonesia (if they want to work legally)

I know from people who applied for work permit extension 2 months before it expired and are still in the dark whether or not it will be extended, probably the work permit/KITAS will expire during this time and the company/agent will need to apply all over again.

If so, instead of getting another 1 year work/stay permit they only get the same for 6 months if at all.

Time will tell......