Visit Addis Ababa Ethiopia

Hi All!
I like to be called Heaven, because it's special to me.
I am a loner; have no one to travel with at present, but would like to visit Addis Ababa Ethiopia, to see the country and to get to know its people and also to hopefully link up with expats from other countries of the world. I'm a people person; I like people. I find people of other cultures interesting. It also enables me to learn so much more about other people and places of the world, which to me, is an education in itself.I wouldn't just like to come to Ethiopia, and then leave in a week or two, I would like, if possible, to stay for a while. Another thing, regrettably, I only speak English, but I believe, its never too late to learn another language; that's my motto. I am qualified to teach English to non-English speakers, and I dabble in Creative Writing; I am a versatile writer, currently writing fiction, and looking for a literary agent/publisher.
Enough about me for today. Peace & Love - Stay calm, it's good for the mind, body, heart & soul.

How you can possibly assist me? I would like to find a nice bungalow/villa, to stay in, not too far from the British Embassey; yet it must be in a green area; perhaps on the edge of the town, and not too expensive. If I'm introduced to students who would like to learn to speak English, that would be great too. Salam.
Heaven.

Hello heaven, you are welcome here!! I can assist you to rent a nice villa around British embassy. for how long you want to hire Villa? with best regards, Ted

@ HeavenSentMe > I have created a new thread with your  post on the Addis Ababa forum for more visibility. For your villa search, i invite you to post in the appropriate section which is the Housing in Addis Ababa section.

@ Teddo > I invite you to post your accommodation offer in the housing section as well please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi heaven,
i an help you settle in addis. I have a car that can take you directly from airport with a capable guy that has been working with foreigners to show them around addis and ethiopian in general.
if you know the specific dates of when you will arrive, you can send me a private message and i cna give you mt email address.

cheers

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post in the Housing in Addis Ababa pls

you are welcome contact me at my private email ****

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls