Looking for a job

Hi,I'm Zarah,31 years of age,do living here in Malaysia since 2012,finished contract for 2 years with a Chinese family,has experienced also with a Malayu and white/foreigner family.I can do chores work and senior and young care at the same time,I have been also to Saudi Arabia,worked as a private nurse/care giver for two years,if you need some hand,please don't hesitate to contact me at this number ***,thank you.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please do not post your phone number on the forum
Zarahche wrote:

Hi,I'm Zarah,31 years of age,do living here in Malaysia since 2012,finished contract for 2 years with a Chinese family,has experienced also with a Malayu and white/foreigner family.I can do chores work and senior and young care at the same time,I have been also to Saudi Arabia,worked as a private nurse/care giver for two years,if you need some hand,please don't hesitate to contact me at this number,xxx,thank you.

Welcome to the forum

Please post your ad in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page.

Hi Zarah,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I would invite you to post an advert in the job in Malaysia section. It might help.

Wish you good luck in your search.
Christine

Thank you,I appreciate it 😉