Valuable Suggestion/ Views on Cost of Living @ Riyadh

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am currently residing at Chennai & got an offer at Riyadh.

Would like to have your valuable suggestion / views from the forum members:

- What would be the cost of accomodation (1 or 2 bed room apartment) in the Indian compund at Rabwa Area? How much advance to be paid for rental? Whether it would be semi-furnished or furnished accomodation?

- How much cost it required to buy a second hand car (decent one)?

- What would be the monthly cost incurred for an accomodation (Rabwa area) / Second hand car / Food expenses (Veg) / SIM charge / Internet connection / Electricity etc.

- Is any Chennai people staying in the Rabwa Area?

- Any specific things to be carried from India?

Anticipating your early reply.  Pl. help.

Welcome on Expat-blog Babup! I have moved the topic on the Riyadh forum. Good luck.

Babup wrote:

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I am currently residing at Chennai & got an offer at Riyadh.

Would like to have your valuable suggestion / views from the forum members:

- What would be the cost of accomodation (1 or 2 bed room apartment) in the Indian compund at Rabwa Area? How much advance to be paid for rental? Whether it would be semi-furnished or furnished accomodation?

- How much cost it required to buy a second hand car (decent one)?

- What would be the monthly cost incurred for an accomodation (Rabwa area) / Second hand car / Food expenses (Veg) / SIM charge / Internet connection / Electricity etc.

- Is any Chennai people staying in the Rabwa Area?

- Any specific things to be carried from India?

Anticipating your early reply.  Pl. help.

Hi Babup,

Your questions regarding cost of living for Indians in Riyadh have been addressed time after time after time on this forum and we tend to be a bit grumpy when people don't do their homework before asking  questions we've answered 100 times before (well, I become grumpy, anyway lol).

Please read back through all the thread topics for the last year (yep,  all 18 or 20 pages or whatever).  After that, any questions that haven't been answered we'd be more than happy to reply to.

Cheers!

helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Allicat,

Sorry. Gone thro views thro forum. But still out of curosity, since I am moving first time to Riyadh.

I don't know how about the cost of living at Rabwa area?  I got an assignment at Wetico.  Would like to have views about the Company.

Can I able to get accomodation near by Wetico?

Maybe your best bet is reaching out directly  to the Indian population who are members of this forum. 

You'll find their information if you click here,