Is Saudi driver's licence accepted for car rental in Dubai(UAE)?

Hi all,
Please I am Saudi resident and would like to travel to Dubai after Ramadan? I plan to go by public bus(most likely saptco) but plan to rent a car in Dubai to drive around. Is a Saudi driving licence accepted in the UAE to rent a car?
your help would be very much appreciated. thanks.

Saudi driving license is accepted in all six GCC countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE).

@ TheLegendleads. Thanks for the reply, i heard i need an international driving licence, I only have the Saudi driving licence. Could you just kindly clarify if this is true or not. Thanks.

They accept the saudi license mate !

shigo wrote:

@ TheLegendleads. Thanks for the reply, i heard i need an international driving licence, I only have the Saudi driving licence. Could you just kindly clarify if this is true or not. Thanks.

Not true. I have been getting car rentals and driving around in all six countries in the GCC based on my saudi license.
Have a look at the back side of your license, there is a round logo on the left. That signifies the same.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
shigo wrote:

Not true. I have been getting car rentals and driving around in all six countries in the GCC based on my saudi license.
Have a look at the back side of your license, there is a round logo on the left. That signifies the same.

True story...Saudi license work in Amrika also....