Visiting Manila In July from Manchester England. Any Expat Meet ups?

Hi
I am on holiday for 10 days visiting Manila. I am from Manchester in England. Any ex pats want to meet up? First time visitor.  Cheers Mark :)

I am will be arriving 8th July. Cheers

Hi :)

Hi how Are you:)

If you are visiting Manila for 10 days, why did you pick July?
Because it is cheaper?
It is also cheaper to visit Las Vegas in July because it is so hot.
January would be better.
Good Luck

Hi'yourlmost travelling here in manila,take care. thank you.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Your phone number has been removed for your own security

Welcome to the Philippines :heart:

Hi! If you need assistance to tour you around, just let me know. You can hire a private car plus cheerful buddy that you won't feel bored. Have a safe trip!

July is not a good date for Philippines tourism, because the ultraviolet is very strong, why not in December -3 months to come

Hi markymanchester.,July is not a very good month of coming in PI because of its rainy season.,but hope you still enjoy., :)  have a safe flight

Hi markymanchester, yes July is our rainy season🌂.  But anyways enjoy ur upcoming holiday here..  Good luck sir! And welcome to the Philippines ! 😀 👍☺

Ten Days is too short a time.

Hi Mark
Will be there from June 25 to July 28
Been There a good few times now  Let me know if you need any assistance or you want to go for a pint
Noel

I'm a Filipino. Can you be my friend?

:) welcome to Philippines.

Hello to all expat members..have a wonderful day....Lets Praise to the Lord to give all blessing now...
Wishing also to find a Cupid heart and nice job...

Hi!

Yes, that's true! Good Advice! Be specially careful with the sun.  I always strongly recommend my  British clients traveling to Philippines to use a proper suncream and to protect as well their skin with clothes and a hat. If you follow this advice, nothing to fear!  ;)  The British skin is specially sensible to the ultraviolet rays.

The best time to visit Philippines is March to June, but July is as well an excellent time to do it

Have nice flight and enjoy the Philippines!
Eli,
emailflights.com/Philippines/holidays