how much can be to build a house?

This is for sirrbocentral I have seen your post about building and buying houses in ph I would love to see the place you built for 600,000php that is stated as 3br with a master. I currently live in General Trais Cavite and we have a home but it cost us 2mil php in a gated village. If you could provide me with the location website or facebook thank you in send

i didn't build but just a my friend build and told me that. then i don't know if it is true o false

Hi markad, where is your company located? The name of your company? Do you serve antipolo area? Do you have a website?
Hopefully to hear from you and you're ideas
Thanks
Ferdie
You can reach me better at ***

Moderated by Priscilla 4 months ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

How common is this. Developer turns over a lot within a development, sets a minimum cost of construction. Stated reason being to preserve “overall value of the village”. I get the broader idea to maintain a quality of build/aesthetics etc but are there no privacy issues associated with disclosing cost of construction to the land developer and or homeowner association?

Vivnay :

How common is this. Developer turns over a lot within a development, sets a minimum cost of construction. Stated reason being to preserve “overall value of the village”. I get the broader idea to maintain a quality of build/aesthetics etc but are there no privacy issues associated with disclosing cost of construction to the land developer and or homeowner association?

It's common among gated communities. I don't see any privacy issues with disclosing.

When we had our house built, there was also a minimum cost of construction set by the HOA. We presented the cost of construction / bill of materials to them as per the plans submitted to city hall. The amount was a tad lower than the HOA's required minimum. But everyone at HOA know that the cost of construction are understated for permit and tax reasons. It was approved by HOA.

We spent a lot more than was stated. But nobody knows how much more we actually spent except for us.

How much it cost to build a 3 bedroom and 2 bath house in 229 square meters

A contractor will ask for about 20 000PHP per sqm for a standard house.
It s not expensive, and don t expect European quality, they use 4inches substandard hollow blocks you can break with 2 finger pinch. But they will use rebars...

For that price, you will get filipino bathroom and kitchen.
here is what is a standard construction...
https://scontent.fmru1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/49946631_435320873673821_8741781369748717568_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fmru1-1.fna&oh=489f2125eb78efa5535c3562a79a4ccc&oe=5CD622E4
scary?  That s cheap, but it s not worth more

you can get a much cheaper rate by non professional workers.

As you can see on the photo, they use very bad quality hollow blocks, they call it standard, but it s substandard, it crumbles to dust with 2 fingers pinch, it s only 4 inches while it should be 15 or 20cm wide in a high seismic zone. Their walls are just hanging on the beams...

They don t use column on each sides of the doors, nor in corners, etc etc...
And it was built by an achitect...It s more fun in Philippines :D