Royal British Legion

Hello All,

My name is Tony Bell, I am looking to build on the membership numbers for the RBL here in Bangkok. I am not looking for people to do anything (apart from helping out with poppy boxes and such) as I will handle most things here until the membership has grown to 15+.

We will be having our get togethers at the crossbar on the 3rd Sunday of every month, in October its the 17th, November its the 21st and December 19th starting at 2pm, for lunch and a few beers. If the membership grows, then we will look to increase the amount of times we meet each month.

Initialy, the meets will be there for us to promote the Legion and to increase membership numbers.

You dont need to have served in the armed forces or be British to join the Royal British Legion!

Contact me on [email protected] or on 0846415202 and I will be happy to help!

Thanks

Tony!

Hello everyone,

The Royal British Legion Update. We have so far managed to now get 30 members here in BKK, so a fantastic result. We also have had our annual poppy collection over november of last year where we raised 115,000 THB which again a fantastic effort by all involved.

We would still like to have more members and we will be changing from the sunday to a wedensday evening in march to see if it makes it easier to get to the meetings.

You do not have to be British or have served in the Armed forces to Join the RBL!