Need suggestion regarding the job

Dear All,

I know the same question which am gonna ask is already been raised thousands of times in this forum but still guys need your help to take my decision.

I have been offered a job by "Saudi Snacks Foods Company Limited-Pepsico" as a Salesman in Riyadh (Address :- Tawareen Center, King Fahed Street)
Below are the things which Company is offering me :-
1) 2100 SAR  basic salary monthly.
2) 750 SAR for food & accommodation monthly.
3) 3500 SAR monthly incentive (only if 100% target achieved), so I guess it will be around 1200-1800 SAR on an average monthly.
4) Medical for myself.
5) Its a one year contract with ticket from India to Saudi & Saudi to India(at the end of contract).
5) 1 month paid leave.
6) As am into sales so company will help me to get a Saudi driving license.

Guys please put your valuable feedback about my offer. Also for your knowledge I will be living alone and no family.
1) How much I can save with above offer ? I have very simple & basic living style, only work to home and home to     work nothing else.
2) Does 750 SAR for food & accommodation monthly is enough for me ? (I know I have to share a room or at least get a bed space for me and also I would prefer to cook by myself at home only and would like to go in a mid range restaurant at least once in a week).
3) I have completed my graduation in Management studies with 4 years of experience in Sales, So is this offer good enough for my education and experience ?

Guys looking for response from your end. As your valuable feedback will help me to take a crucial decision of my life. 

Thanks in Advance  :top:

The salary seems to be on a very low side. Negotiate if you can !!

This will depend on many factors, and on your personal evaluation.

one important factor is : what are you doing currently in your home country, how much are you making or used to make?
are you a smoker?
do you talk much on the phone? internet ?

how did you get the figures you put for the monthly incentive? do you know some one from the company or just guessing ?

No friend its not possible for me to negotiate anymore

This will depend on many factors, and on your personal evaluation.

one important factor is : what are you doing currently in your home country, how much are you making or used to make?
are you a smoker?
do you talk much on the phone? internet ?

how did you get the figures you put for the monthly incentive? do you know some one from the company or just guessing ?

@ Solar Winds

- Currently am working in same profile in my home country and working in a same company "Pepsico India Holdings",  Here in my home country my net saving savings is 1500 SAR after all my expenses & EMI, and I don't smoke at all. As I already mention I have simple living style.
- Neither I talk too much on phone or use internet continuously.
- Well as far as monthly incentives are concern I have used my own logic on monthly incentive & am just guessing it, Because here in India am working in the same company which has offer me a job in Riyadh, however company has not provided me any internal transfer I have got the offer from some external job consultancy.

Well, since you already know the company .. I think your estimation has some validity.
expect to spend yourself:
- food and other expenses 1000-1500 SR.
- shared room 750 SR

this would amount to around 2000-2200 SR monthly.

so I guess you would save: 500 + your monthly incentive

you judge if it is enough for you to make the move.

also, I suggest that you take a non-paid long leave from your current job - just in-case.

@ Solarwind

Thanks for your valuable feedback, I think I have to seriously think about this offer now.  :unsure