Permesso di soggiorno ricevuta

Hi,
I'm studying in italy and have permesso di soggiorno studio. Recently I have applied for renewal of my PDS. I wanna know if I can travel to my Origin country (India) with post office receipt and expired PDS and can I take connecting flights from other EU countries?, Also I would like to know that is it a problem if I come back to Italy after a month with post office receipt  and expired PDS.. Please someone provide me required info. Thanks in advance. ::)

Hi,
Were you able to come back to Italy? I have the same problem I want to go to India for my break. I am worried if people at the Delhi airport know about this and would allow me to get on the flight back to Italy.

hello..
        My name is jithin, I'm a visiting Italy for last 8 years as my family is settled in Italy. And ofcourse I have permesso di soggiorno and I travelled with the post office reciept for many times as I was studying in India and I only visit here to renew my permesso di soggiorno. The post office reciept have the same value as permesso di soggiorno and can stay there in India for a duration of 6 months. Better fly through emirates or qatar so there will not any emigration problem in your connecting hub too.

thank you.

Thank you for your reply.. I have another problem.. I had my appointment and they changed my date on the receipt from today to Jan. I have booked my ticket to go to India on the 1st of December can I still travel to India??

hello i m going india post office ricevuta

please help no any problem in india airport back to italy ?

@LVDAYAL

You have posted on an old (2015) thread so do not expect a reply.