Get a job there in India?

Hello! I´m Nancy from Mexico. Is there any chance for me to get a job there in India?

Hi everybody! well I´m thinking to move to India. but I don´t know how safe is to live there for a Mexican. I know the culture is totally different. My husband is from India and he wants me to go with him to India. I´m afraid of a lot of things since I´m not familiar with the culture and stuff. I´m thinking to find a new job as soon as I reach India but again idk if it´s gonna be possible for me to find a new job there. I´d like to receive some good advices specially from women. :) have a good day all!

Hi,
Morning all
Hope you all r gud, in fact i am a men :P  and u wer expecting a answer from women:) anyway there are plenty of job oppurtunity in india so u dont need to worry about to get a GOOD JOB and India is totally safe for foreigners u wont face any problem related ua safety.more over banglore is the best place to stay however banglore we can find most people speak atleast some english, so you should not have a lot of problems with the cab driver/waiter/at a store etc
The weather is usually pleasant, it does not get extremely cold during winter, summer are not over the top hot!
I know a lot of Indians compare Bangalore weather with that of California:)
Most places will not accept credit cards for small amounts, carry a few hundred rupees.. :P  warm welcome to India FokS

Hi Adhalit,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new topic has been created as from your post on the India forum. Please do not hesitate to ask further questions here ;)

Hi. Thank you for answering! :) what about Mumbai? Can you tell me a bit about that state?

Hi Adhalit,

How is your search for information going on so far ?

Well if you want to know a bit more about Mumbai, you may go through the blogs section of the website > Blog Mumbai.

Best of luck
Bhavna

Hi
Mumbai is the financial capital of India. Good city to live with good entertainment. Safer city compared to Delhi and northern states.
Bangalore, Pune (Both have a pleasant weather), Ahmedabad, Chennai (Not good for summer due to more humid) are comparatively safer cities in India for women..
Based upon your work nature the cities can be chosen to live.

You mentioned that your husband is a indian and wants you to go with him to india.
Now if he is getting transferred ,work/ company transfer , you can ask him if there is any job openings in his own company and both of you can work together in the same company.
Regards