Moving to Ndola

Hi,

I will be relocating to Zambia from South Africa shortly for work mostly in the Copper belt. I am looking to settle in Ndola with my family. Home language is Afrikaans

Is there any private/international schools in Ndola.

How is the accommodation/housing like in Ndola.

If there is any one that lives in Ndola that can give me some more info it will be highly appreciated.

I will be travelling to Zambia in the next 2 weeks and will be in and out from there until everything is arranged for my family to join me.

Hi JAB1980,

Well I haven't been in Zambia for long. Have lived in lusaka for Just shifted to Kitwe. Have travelled to the Copperbelt. Have lived in lodges in Ndola also for a few days. All the facilities are there. There are restaurants, malls but no theatres like lusaka unfortunately. Yes there are nice schools international also from what my people have told me. Well accommodation, there is all kinds. It's depends on the budget. U can get a clean, decent 3 bedroom house starting from 4000-6000 kwacha per month. And there's other options where u can go higher with all the extras like a swimming pool with a lot of facilities. Well it all depends on your budget. I think u can go up from 3-4000 kwacha to the fancy farmhouses for 5000 USD also. So it all depends on what you want. Just keep one thing in mind. If there's some local u trust u could end up getting the place much cheaper than you can since you're a muzungu lol. Anyway hope that info is enough. All the best!