Journey around Vietnam by bicycle

Hello everyone,

I participated in an amazing program, it will be one of the most memorable and meaningful experience in my life that i think i should share this to others.

This July i will travel all around Vietnam by bicycle, the journey was named "Collecting fire of knowledge, lighting dreams" (i don't know i translate it correct or not) will take me one month from July 7th to August 7th.
Of course i won't go alone, this journey was organized by a club belonging to HCMC University of Technology and Education, the head leader is one teacher there.

They've had 5 years experience travelling around Vietnam, many people growed up and learnt many useful things after the journey, my friend is one of them so i really believe in this program's reputation.

In this journey, you can do the charity and social activies for poor children, for people who have difficulty in life... all over Vietnam, as well as seeing extremely beautiful scenes of Vietnam, nature and artificiality. Moreover, this year is the last year of main leader after 5 years sacrificing his personal life (next year someone else will be the head leader) so he will direct all members of the journey to many unique places that only local Vietnamese know, so excited when i hear that.

Total cost is 4,500,000 VND for the main journey from southernmost (Ca Mau) to nouthernmost (Ha Giang) of Vietnam and you will be provided one bicycle. In the journey, every member can choose 1 groups that is suitable for each's ability, i chose culture group because it's easy ^^.
In my opinion, you should bring 1,000,000 VND or more extra along, just in case you want to buy somthing on the way.
After the main journey, few people will climb Fanxipan mountain, the highest mountain in Indochina, you had better prepare 5,000,000 VND or more if you want to do that extra activity.

If you don't have enough physical force they will train you from now to the beggining of the real trip, like me, i have to do many tough exercises these days to improve my strength, it's really good for me though.
Now only Vietnamese student know this program but i asked the organizers and they said both Vietnamese and foreigners can take part in this journey.
The more members join the journey, the more we can help difficult lives, the more interesting the journey will be.   

You can send them the inbox message on facebook for more details. This is the link: https://www.facebook.com/events/543729425765133/

I'm sorry about my English, it's not good, i still do my best to improve it. And thank you for reading this post.
Have a nice day everyone :)

Hi Pinko Vania, welcome on the Ho Chi Minh City forum.

I suggest you drop an ad in the classified section of the website under the Events, Activities, Leisure in Ho Chi Minh City section.

Thank you

Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,
Thank you for your suggestion.
First i think this is just like my sharing, i don't really think it's like an advertisement so i posted here, anyway i will do as your advice :).
Best.