Looking to buy 2013 or 2014 Used Car

Looking to buy a used car - year 2013 or 2014 - low mileage/full service history/automatic/aircon/airbags/electric windows/etc.  Like SUV's - can be 2x4 or 4x4 ,but not limited to SUV's only, will look at other cars - car is required from December 2015 or January 2016.  Looking to sale, have something that could interest me, please send me details and photos to *************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
ditchant2 wrote:

Looking to buy a used car - year 2013 or 2014 - low mileage/full service history/automatic/aircon/airbags/electric windows/etc.  Like SUV's - can be 2x4 or 4x4 ,but not limited to SUV's only, will look at other cars - car is required from December 2015 or January 2016.  Looking to sale, have something that could interest me, please send me details and photos to [email protected]

Please place a free ad in the classified section, cars for sale, located in the green banner at the top of this page. Also read through the many cars for sale there too.

Hi ditchant2,

I invite you to post your ad in the Cars for sale in Mauritius section. Do note that this is free. :D

I'll also like to point out the fact that we already have some offers in the same section, do not hesitate to have a look at them. You might find what you are looking for. ;)

Good luck

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed