Looking for a job in Moscow

Hi friends ..
My Name Assain from India living in Moscow with my Russian wife . Now looking for a job . I have 6 year GCC accounts experience and ready to do any challenging works .. I can speak English , hindi , Malayalam , Arabic and basic Russian .....

Have a nice evening to all my expat Friends .... Moscow Russia

Hi Assain,

I moved your post and created a new thread from it on the Russia forum so that you can get useful feedbacks.

I would suggest you drop an advert or even create a CV on the jobs in Russia section.

Good luck in your search. :)

Hi im louie,

Is any one here can help me to find job here in moscow... anything will do...im good in cleaning.. actually im helping my wife in part time cleaning and for a while im taking care of my wife cousin age of 3...i do apreciate if anyone can help me regarding with my concern..tnx

Have a nice day each and everyone..GOD BLESS

Christine wrote:

Hi Assain,

I moved your post and created a new thread from it on the Russia forum so that you can get useful feedbacks.

I would suggest you drop an advert or even create a CV on the jobs in Russia section.

Good luck in your search. :)

Hello Assain,

I would suggest that you refer to the post above.

Thank you,
Gavind

da...nee eavidaya???>

123sidhique wrote:

da...nee eavidaya???>

ENGLISH please as this is an English speaking forum.

Hello everyone!! I am Joanna marie Cuntapay, 25 years old from the Philippines. I am currently living in moscow for 2 years now. For now I am looking for a job as a cleaner/helper/housemaid. Just in case you need a reference, I have a recommendation letter from my previous employer. I can do everything at home(cleaning,ironing and cooking). I look forward to hear your reply soon.here is my contact number ***********. Thank you.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi everybody,

I suggest all those who are looking for a job and all those who have a job to offer to post in the Jobs in Moscow section. It is more appropriate.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed