King Saud University

Hi.. My friend and I are scheduled for final interview next week to be employed in King Saud University as Dental Nurse. Maganda un offer kya inapplyan namin kya lang i keep on searching here sa net about the working condition sa lugar na toh kya lang wala ko mhanap. Sino po sa inyo ang may kakilala or ngwowork po dito? thank you

lana87 wrote:

Hi.. My friend and I are scheduled for final interview next week to be employed in King Saud University as Dental Nurse. Maganda un offer kya inapplyan namin kya lang i keep on searching here sa net about the working condition sa lugar na toh kya lang wala ko mhanap. Sino po sa inyo ang may kakilala or ngwowork po dito? thank you

As this is an ENGLISH speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH ONLY and not tagalog.
Thank you.

Hello. I am sorry. I am looking for people who are working or who have worked in King Saud University. My friend and I are already scheduled for final interview and in case we will be hired, I would like to know if the working condition of employees in there is good especially for nurses. Thank you!

King saud is a public college...since its public, the saudi government has big fund for it...if your salary is big enough for you,,,then come... no worry about the place as it is always secure and most employees live together in the villa,,,you have your own coaster also for transportation....welcome to saudi arabia in advance

:) thank you for the response.. do you know someone who is working there?

i dont know anyone..but here in saudi arabia, there's filipino everywhere...you wont get lost....

haha. yeah.. a lot of filipinos there.. been to dammam and abha before :)

hi lana87 are you done with your medical, what is your agency?

Hi. BBB3, did u apply too? What happened to your application guys? any news? :)

some of my friends play hoops there during weekends , and the location has a lot of kabayan with friendly smiles and very hospitable so yeah, enjoy your stay here in KSA.

hi ano po agency mo? and how is the offer? gusto ko din mag appl. thanks

yes and im waiting for my visa, how about you ?

Me too. Still waiting for the visa. What's your agency?

mega manpower how about you what is your agency? where did you take your medical in what clinic?

PHHS. Will take the medical after the release of the visa.

i see, what hospital in saudi you are going?

King saud univ med city

when did your agency start to process your visa? cause me its almost 4 months still my visa is on process and my medical is already expired  so i think i need to repeat my medical once the visa is release by the agency either by these month or next month.

I passed the interview last june 10th. Been waiting for almost 3 months now. I hope our visas will be released soon. :)

dear all
can anyone tell what kind of housing do they provide at ksmc for married female doctors

Hi BBB3 & Bim1belo,

Any update did you get your Visa? What agency is saying?

I don't know yet but i was already given a go signal to have my medical examination after 3 and a half months of waiting.

hi im still waiting for my visa its almost 4months and my agency is mega manpower.

Hi , i'm also waiting visa from ksu. have you got your visa ? ;)

Hello nour. I don't know yet but i'm done with my medical exam last week. Will go back to the clinic tomorrow for MMR Vaccine. How about u? U done with your medical?

Can you help me guys, i also received an Offers from KSAU HS Riyadh.

What all the benefits and average expanses wile staying in Riyadh per month.

Can anybody help me and what are the average salary approximately required.

Regards,
AS