Job Offer in Provo

Hello everyone, I got an offer to work as Accountant in Provo..Anyone who can give me advise on cost of living...monthly accom and transpo and meals....it will be my first time to work there in case....Thanks

Hi cost of living is hi
A 1 bed apartment will cost you between 800-1500 depending on location
Electric can cost $500 a month if you have a/c running
Food is expensive loaf of bread $6
Other than that it is an awesome place to live if you need anymore advice on anything email me on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.

Hi

Thank you for your reply in Expat.com...

However, I have decided not to accept the offer since I was a bit afraid to go there alone for work without knowing anyone...maybe if u replied ealier it would have been different i guess :-)....The company that offered me work as an accountant was environmental arts ..actually, i really wanted to accept the offer but i was not that strong to go there without knowing anyone ( i tried to search thru fb also but no one replied)...maybe its not meant to be for now...

I will try again to look for career there as an Accountant...then, i will seek advice from you and hope to hear more from you about life there...

Thank you and God bless

Ferdie Guzman (find me thru FB) i didnt get ur ad

Hello I will come there can you please help me I need to find a cheap bedspacer  please,