Settle in germany

hi im matias from chile, im planning to travel to germany to work in the next year, save some money and study. i am studying german for a couple of months. and i want to know how hard is to get a job and settle for a non european. it is posible to save money with a regular job?, and live effiently with a regular salary?

Your question is quite broad and difficult to answer correctly. Much depends on the details of your personal situation.
- Finding a job is more difficult for non-EU citizens, but if you have a good education in a field that is in demand in Germany and speak reasonable German, your chances are fair. (Without such skills, you'll face a hard time, as there are plenty of unemployed Europeans, who must be hired first by law!)
- Whether you are able to save (and how much) with a regular job depends largely on your salary and your spending choices. Some people earn below €1000/month (near the poverty line) and save, others get many times that and spend it all!
- Gaining access to a school (university) is easier (provided your educational certificates are recognised here), but you need to show sufficient financial resources for your stay. It is neither allowed nor possible to earn your living while studying!

The part of show the financial resourses is de Hard parrt, are there some method of get that resources, líke schoolarships  or something?, i Will speak three languages for then (spanish, english and german). Will help me this to get a better job?,  all those things worry me because  the travel process Will consume the third of my money. Thanks for your time and bye :)

To get any residence visa, you need to show income (or savings) of €8300/year of planned stay.
Please note that you also need at least that much to survive.
A scholarship does of course count as income, but to get one you'd need to be a top student. Contact DAAD to find out which scholarships exist and what the entry requirements are.
Another good method of getting those financial resources is to work (in your home country) and save until you have enough.
Language skills do certainly help during job search in Germany - you just need to find an employer who values them.

Is to much money :/, and these demands are for all kind of studies and institutions?, because i want to study music there

As far as I know, this is the requirement for all visa types - you really need that much money to survive anyway, so this is just to prevent you from running into financial difficulties. (Believe me: Even with a very simple lifestyle it's not easy to survive here with that amount for a year!)
You can contact the university (-ies) of your choice to find out if there are possibilities for financial support, and what the entry requirements are.

i see, well i suppose i cant scape to that, thanks for your time, i only have one more question. in your experience, do you think it is posible to study in a cheaper music institute an cost the the visa requieriments with the job hours what the study visa allows?, because that is the only way for me, i only have the money for the fly and a couple of months of living cost, and i don not know if this could help, but my cousin is studing there.

Most universities here charge nothing - studying is free! - except a small administrative fee (a few hundred Euro per year).
As far as I know, you are only allowed to work a limited number of hours in a job related to your studies (e.g. Internship or training). Such jobs are not well paid, so it is not possible to earn your living that way. In addition, you need to show sufficient finances beforehand to get the visa.
I think you should work and save where you are now until you have enough.

You need German language skills at B1 level or better to enter a university. To get that takes at least a year anyway (contact your nearest Goethe institute for classes). So use that time to save!

i am studing german by a couple of months, i suppose i will be prepared for then. i think i can save that money before to travel, but the problem will be the next years, i do not know if will be able to save that money there. that worry me i dont want to travel for study only one year :/