Brazilian wanting to move to Mauritius...How is ICT for people like me

Hello everybody,
my name is Vinicius and i'm visiting Mauritius in the next few weeks but i'm actually planning on moving to Mauritius soon. I'm a Web developer with a bachelor's degree in Computer science (UFRGS, Brazil). Can anyone give me an insight about how's the ICT situation for people like me in Mauritius? 

Thank you.

Hello

we have a smal company here in Mauritius and we may just be interested ...so please add me to skype and we can schedule a meeting when you are here.

kind regards

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Bom Dia Vinicius,

have a look at Cybercity Ebene when you are here (in addition to many other locations you might visit). There are also various small web development agencies located here setup by expats and Mauritians not necessarily located in a city. I would say right now the step stones / basis or fundament of its future is being laid in the country. So once the momentum is there, there will be more jobs. If you can't get hired try to consider the option of setting up your own company.

Have a look here:
ICT Authority
Dans les Coulisses High Tech Incubator    dans 100% challenge   News and Event EBENE ACCELERATEUR
FRCI

Bon courage with your venture!

We are looking for senior PHP and Magento 1 & Magento 2 developpers. Just in case this is within your skills, we might want to speak to you.