Information about DHA

Hello any one who can tell me the procedure of DHA exam, fee, pattern and I ve  Danish accreditation as Psychologist do I need to take DHA??? and Please tell me the website which can be used for information about DHA.

Thank you

Regards
Tahira

https://www.dha.gov.ae

Thank you. But I could not see the link.

Yes still you need to take the DHA in Dubai or MOH in Sharjah to Practice your Profession.

Thank you so much for your reply. Can you please send me the link for DHA details and exam???

I had already contacted a friend of mine, a doctor in Rashid Hospital
Once received i shall surely pass it on to you.

Yes you need to take a medical test. mostly your employer does that for you..but if you want to do it your self..you need to go to any of the many typing centers you see here in dubai...and tell them you want the medical form...they will take your passport and i think a passport size picture..so carry that with you...to my knowledge it cost 280dh for the application which you will pay to the typing center, they will then print a form for you which you need to take to any of the  DHA outlets and then have your medicals.

flex14 wrote:

Yes you need to take a medical test. mostly your employer does that for you..but if you want to do it your self..you need to go to any of the many typing centers you see here in dubai...and tell them you want the medical form...they will take your passport and i think a passport size picture..so carry that with you...to my knowledge it cost 280dh for the application which you will pay to the typing center, they will then print a form for you which you need to take to any of the  DHA outlets and then have your medicals.

Flex,

Your quote is off the topic. She wants to know the details of DHA and your quote is about visa medical checkup. :D