OSHO meditations in HCMC

Hello friends, expats living in HCMC and broadminded locals !

If you are interested in OSHO meditations ( dynamic, kundalini etc.), Reich pulsations, Vipassana practices
If you want to spend mindful time working on developing your mind, body and soul
If you would like to be n a group of accomplices knowing that there are more things to do with your free time

If there are 'yes's so let's get organised into a group. It means meeting regularly for meditations, exercises, talks and cozy tea with cookies in certain place.

Currently the group is being gathered. Schedule would be flexible and vary depending on requirements, fee is minimal (to cover expenses), the venue is being arranged.

Please let me know if you are interested and would like to participate.
Don't hesitate `to ask questions :)

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on a public forum.

Hello jovejulie :)

I invite you to drop an advert in the appropriate section of the site :

> Events, Activities, Leisure in Ho Chi Minh City

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi,

I am here in HCM since year 2013.

I am interested in OSHO meditation and would like to be in the group.  Please let me know once you have the group organised.
Thank you,
Sooknam

Hi Sooknam!

That's really great to hear from you :) 
  Currently the group actually is being gathered (I think we will start within a month).
  A bit later we'll settle a schedule ( we should optimise and try to make it comfortable for everyone ) and the venue. All details will  be announced ASAP
  Let's keep in touch that I could keep you updated :) You can send me your e-mail that it would be more convenient to do.

Best regards,
Juliw

Hi,
Great to hear from you.  Please keep me updsted to the email address, [email protected].

Thank you,
Sooknam

Hi Lovejulie,

This is a nice initiative of you, and I admire it :)
I'm interested in participating in such a group.
If it's still going on, here is my email : **************

Fraternellement,

Etienne

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

What happened in the end? Is there a group? I want Osho's dynamic meditation in the mornings