Looking for a Native English or French teachers for a nursery

hello everyone,

im looking for a Native English or French teachers for a nursery in new cairo, let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
khaled

Hi my name is Fafi.i would like to join ur nurserynursery.i have fluent english and French as I spent most of my life ababroad.i life very much  to teach and help chichildren.thevonly think if it really   matters  is that I am Egyptian.best regards.thanks

@fafi
do u have any experience in teaching? also is new cairo fine with u as a location or u live far away?
finally it not my nursery, im just helping someone :)

Well I was a tour guide for people of all ages including children and  i have talent of  teaching but don' t have real experience. I live in Heliopolis actually.

can u send me ur CV : [email protected]

thanks

Hi I am a native french, arabic and English speaker but not a teacher.  Ready to work as a teacher if it's fine.

@cocotina

can u please forward your cv to: [email protected]

thanks

@fafi & @cocotina
if ur CV is not ready then just me a message with some info about the experience, language etccc and ur contact details
that would be enough for now

Well as I told u I used to live abroad as my father was in the foreign affairs.last post he was an ambassador in Belgium.i was in english and french schools. My high school was in EEgypt.i graduated from faculty of tourism and hoteleries.i worked as french and english guide for more  than 15 years.i am married have one daughter.i like traveling , out going, and have lot of patience for teaching , reading.i love yoga and music.

@fafi
please inbox me your contact number and someone will call you sunday :)

Hi Khaled,

Can you please post your job offer here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/egypt/
It is the most appropriate section.

Thanks and regards

Priscilla  :cheers: