Anyone living in Taiwan from Ukraine now

i am looking language exchange
my fluent in English and Chinese, to your Ukrainian and Russian languages. because my job going send me to east euro for business trip. I living in Sydney Australia~~

Я шукаю мовний обмін
мій вільно говорить англійською і китайською, ваш української та російської. бо моя робота, щоб відправити мене у східному євро для ділової поїздки. Я живу в Сіднеї, Австралія ~~

Follow to hear from you guy's soon  :kiss:

Hello Sydneyntaiwan and welcome on board :)

I invite you to drop an advert in our Language Exchange in Taipei classifieds section so as to better spread the word.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Could you tell me how do drop off this advert?

Hello

Hey again :)

Follow this link : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/as … hange.html

To the right of your screen you will find a green button ' POST AN AD' click on the latter and drop your advert :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi there,  I am Ukrainian living currently in Taiwan. I am studying Chinese, so it would be great to do the exchange. Let me know if you are interested. My mail is **

Cheers,
Yulia

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

Hi everyone!

Im looking for a christian church in Taichung like Pentecostal evangelical preferably in North District of Taichung...Thanks

I believe the Changhua church small group on Saturday is a close comparison to your description.  They are open to the gift of tongues... and they listen to Holy Spirit in each believer.