Differences between obtaining Stable Union in USA vs. Brazil?

Since the new laws went into place, is it now easier to get the Stable Union visa inside or outside of Brazil?  Pros/Cons of each?

If done outside of Brazil, will they stamp the Visa immediately or is there a wait times involved still since it is being done internationally?

My girlfriend is Brazilian and currently rounding up her PG research in Brazil but am based in Nigeria. We plan to get married and the 2 options will be for either of us to relocate, or we settle in a neutral country. On the option of Brazil, I was wondering what the requirements will be for a foreigner to get legal papers to settle in Brazil if we consider that as the best option. I have no Brazilian visas as yet but am planning to visit over the summer to see her family whom I've been in touch with generally speaking. With a background in Public Health but no working or basic knowledge of Portuguese, I wonder what the odds are for getting any public health job as an expatriate in Brazil. I have advanced degrees in public health with cognate experience in the field, especially in Africa.

here's my experience with a stable union registered in brazil:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =2#2632404