Flat sharing

Hi guys,

Anyone looking for flat sharing. i have seen some apartments and getting a 1 bedroom or a studio apartment is not really worth it. was wondering if anyone was up for sharing a flat with me we could get a decent flat in a good neighbour hood and slip the cost.

please let me know

Hi,

Im looking to spend 3months in town July-September. Would be looking for a flatshare around then.

Guessing your already in PP and looking for something now?

yeah i'm already in pp but i got a place to stay till 1st july. than will be moving out. if you are here for only 3 months i would like to suggest house of jasmine if you would like it. just seen the website looks decent. for 3 months, if you would like any other kind of assistance do let me know it would be my pleasure to help in any way i can

Thanks for the advice! Looks very nice, but I prefer not to go for the guesthouse experience.

3months is short term for a flat, but long term for a guesthouse and gets expensive.

Ill keep looking for flatshares, or opportunities to work for my board. If you find a place and need a short term tennant while you find someone to fill the space, do let me know

Guesthouses will often give reasonable discounts for long term stays.