Where is it best to live in Ho Chi Minh?

Hi!
Me and my boyfriend are moving to Ho Chi Minh on the 11th of June :)
We are looking for some nice people who could show as around and tell us all about this wonderful city! We have been in Ho Chi Minh 2 years ago for around 5 days but spent most of time in district 1.
Being new to the area we are unsure where would be best to settle down and live so was wandering if anyone can recommend the best places to find a nice apartment to rent.

Hi Martax!
I am Annie, I am glad to rely you. I think I can help you to find nice people who you are looking for and I can show you about the nice apartment to rent. May I know your email or contact with me by my email : [email protected].
Best regards

Hi Annie!
Great hearing from you!!
looking farward to meet you! X

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please note that Sharing of external links/profiles are not authorised on the forum.

Hello martax and welcome on board :)

You will find useful infos to prepare for your expatriation in our Living in Vietnam guide.

Also you may check out adverts of rentals in our Housing in Ho Chi Minh City section of the site.

Browsing through threads of the Everyday Life in Ho Chi Minh City as well as Accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City will bring you lots of informations from expatriates there.

+ Do not forget to subscribe to our Networking in Ho Chi Minh City forum section to keep tuned of meet ups :D

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanx Kenjee :)

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please note that Sharing of external links/profiles are not authorised on the forum.