Living and working in Malta

Hi we wondered if any one could give us some advice we are thinking of moving to Malta to live, we have a four year old daughter so any advice on schools would be brilliant, and also any advice on running a business over in Malta would be greatly appreciated, we currently have our own cleaning business in the uk, any advice whether possertive or negative would be appreciated kind regards max and claire

Hi max and claire,

with cleaning business do you mean dry cleaners or house cleaning?

The house cleaning business is mostly done by individuals on an hourly basis. There are a few larger cleaning businesses like ' Bad Boy Cleaners' .

Most people I know including myself pay around 20 € for 3 hours of cleaning. Payment in cash . No receipt.

So I'm not sure where you would fit into the Maltese market?

Cheers
Ricky

Please can you message me who your cleaner is I think that's cheaper than getting my husband to do it lol

I more interested in how easy/hard it will be to place our daughter into a school in Malta whether to place her into a private or public school, and how to run a business over there, I'm looking at coming away from cleaning altogether ang going down a different route like running a pub etc, I wondered if someone had done something similar and wanted advice or opinions on this regards claire