Information for families with step children

Just so people know, when applying for a dependant visa, permanent, your application needs to go to Riyadh for clearance, this slows the process somewhat when applying for yellow slip, took 4 weeks for ours , then it was processed in dammam once approval was met, we also had a consent form from natural father which needs to be attested by your own embassy and the Saudi embassy in your home country

Hi

I wonder if you can help me, I am in similar situation about to apply for residence visa for my family and I have a step daughter. Where did you get the consent form from, the one the father has to sign?

A solicitor has to draw it up and then it needs to be legalised by a notary person, ask the solicitors if they have this first, it's not just a signature and then it has to be attested by fco and Saudi embassy in uk

Thank you.

Hi again,

So had the appointment at Istiqdam couple of weeks ago and it got rejected on the basis that little girl is not my blood relative ( she is under a special guardianship my wife is her legal guardian and also her maternal aunt). I have all the court documents and consent from the father and mother. But they wouldn't even look at the documents. Just wanted to ask how you wen about it when you approached Istiqdam, and if there is anyway to appeal or another route I can try, because the guys at Istiqdam are just plain rude. Sorry to bother you again and thanks for your help

regards
Abdulwahid

Wanted to know if my 11 year old daughter will get a resident visa aling with me if i marry a non saudi man living in saudi. What documents will be needed for her visa.

I think parts of your question have already been answered in this thread above.  Secondly, this is a 4 year old thread and I doubt any of the original posters are around.  Lastly, don't post the same question on multiple forums.

When you get married to that man, he will sponsor you - once you have marriage certificate (Attested).  And as a consequence, your daughter.  For that to happen, the natural father of the daughter needs to give a notarised NOC which needs to be attested by foreign office in your home country as well as the Saudi Embassy there.   The documents for family visa will be the standard documents which your husband's employer can guide him on - only this piece is the additional document.  This will go for special approval and when done, the visa can be granted.

@Rafsha, have you got the visa for your daughter?

I went to Istiqdam with all documents
1. Saudi embassy Attested marriage certificate
2. Saudi embassy Attested birth certificate
3. Saudi embassy Attested consent letter from child's father

Even then Istiqdam rejected to provide permanent visa for my step son saying this service for visa for step child is no longer available.
I am feeling lost and don't know how to proceed.