Looking for room to rent

Hi,

I am a Female US Citizen studying at the university of Virginia. I received an internship and will be traveling to Dar in June and will stay there until the end of July. I am looking for a room to rent or share with a female. I need a place close to oyster bay or umpanga. My price range is $400USD max. Please email me at [email protected] if you have something available.

Hello sa9ag and welcome on board

Please refer to the appropriate section to increase your chances to find a nice rental : Housing in Dar esz Salaam.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

:top:

There is a spare room in the apartment I rent.  It is only half renovated so there are some issues, e.g. no cupboards in the room.  The rent for the room is US$250.  Another $50 covers the guard, water, waste. We share kitchen (no cupboards), lounge room (cable tv), small balcony (slight view of ocean), shower, toilet, part-time maid, electricity.  It is in Upanga.  ([email protected])

Hi, I have an apartment share at Seaview (Good for Upanga and town), just put on Internations (free to register) at $500 month but would consider for $400. Fully furnished ensuite,  1UK and 1 Dutch friendly ladies...extra bonus is ocean facing swimming pool and gym....let me know if you would like pics....can send by WhatsApp. Christina

Sorry email for Christina is [email protected]

@ CHFergu001 > I invite you to post an ad in the Flat share in Dar es Salaam section as well, it might help you to find a roommate soon.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi I am a male professional  working in Dar. Stayining in a service apartment on top floor. It have a tv, fridge, oven, geyser etc. If you want you can stay at my place for 2 months, no issues. You can just pay the electricity worth 100 to 150 dollars. Kindly confirm in advance to take call.