Live in Housekeeper

I'm looking for an excellent live in housekeeper.  If anyone knows one please have them contact me.

popenm wrote:

I'm looking for an excellent live in housekeeper.  If anyone knows one please have them contact me.

Take a look in the jobs section at the top of this page. You can also place a free ad there too.

Hello popenm and welcome ooard :)

As suggested by our expert please refer to our jobs section of the site.

To reach out to people seeking Housekeeping employment, please drop an advert :

> Click right here : Personal and household services jobs in Guangzhou

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi there I saw this today in a wechat group which may help you. I understand due to her nationality it may be difficult......anyhow just incase.
Cheers
Sam River

If you are (or know of) a consulate family looking for a good Philippine nanny/housekeeper, read this recommendation by current employer.
--- "Kathryn Ramos is a Philippine nanny/housekeeper who has worked in Guangzhou for 6 years with Chinese and more recently US & Canadian diplomatic families. She is seeking a new position as a live-in nanny as of summer 2015. She speaks English, some Mandarin, is energetic, reliable, resourceful, hardworking & responsible. Excellent with children & a good cook, she knows her way around Guangzhou, managing shopping & household transactions within both local & expatriate communities in the city. For more info & references contact Kathy directly at 13580534464 or Weldon Epp at [email protected]" ----