Relocate to the UK

Hi there

Our daughter and her family resides in Farborough for the past five years. She is married to a Brit with 2 children. My wife and I, living in South Africa would like to relocate to the UK, due to the political and unsafe state of our country.

Any guidlines will be appreciated

Best regars

Pieter

zane1624 wrote:

Hi there

Our daughter and her family resides in Farborough for the past five years. She is married to a Brit with 2 children. My wife and I, living in South Africa would like to relocate to the UK, due to the political and unsafe state of our country.

Best regars

Pieter

Welcome aboard,,,, :) 

Whilst waiting for others to get back to you I suggest that you read through the many informative posts in the forum categories list on the right hand side of this page.

zane1624 wrote:

Hi there

Best regars

Pieter

Surely your daughter can assist you? And certainly her husband as he is British. They need to get on the internet and check out the government website for you.
And, as mentioned by Stumpy, read other related threads on this theme.
Good luck
CB