Looking to make new friends in cali

Hey my name is mark, I live in the Dominican Republic but I'm getting ready to move to Cali. I wanted to post something here maybe make some new friends have a beer and speak some English.  I'm not sure exactly where I'll be staying yet but I do know it will be in the sur.  If anyone wants to hang out or has any useful tips shoot me an email please!  I have whatsapp also, I think that's always the easiest way.

Hi Mark. I have been in Cali for 6 1/2 years. I don't get out much and my Spanish is not very good, but my English is fluent. I will be happy to meet you and provide whatever help I can. I know several Colombians who speak good English and they've helped me navigate the legal stuff, medical stuff, etc.

I have Whatsapp also. I've never tried to use it internationally.

Raymond

hey thank ray, sounds like a good plan grab a cold beer or something. I speak fluent spanish so that part I'm ok just getting the layout of the city etc.

I can navigate Cali fairly well, at least those places where I need to go. I don't have a car...no need really. Taxis and buses are plentiful. If you find later that you want to remain in Colombia, I have used a guy here to do all of the paperwork of getting visas without having to go to Bogota. I have been here long enough now that I have what passes for a permanent visa and a resident cedula.