Dependent Pass

I am sorry if my question seems repetitive, but I am extremely frustrated in how things are to be done here.
I am on an employment pass and come under the category of being able to apply for a dependent pass for my mother. I am a Pakistani female. I went to Putrajaya yesterday and after spending four hours there I was told after one glance at my employment pass that I can only apply online!
The officer said that since my employment pass says ESD it had to be done online. When I go online I am asked for re4gistration now i can not login or register as a company can only register and then can have only one login1 So i am presuming that my employer has to do it?
I have prepared the required documents which I believe are
1. My mother's complete passport
2. My complete passport
3. a stamped personal bond
4. My birth certificate
5. Attested certificate from the embassy of my country as my birth certificate is from U.A.E.
6. My mother's passport size photographs

I will be greatful if someone at the forum can guide me as to what is the procedure as I would like my mother to come before the month of Ramzan commences.
Thanks and kind regards

Hina

Everthing went online a couple of months ago and I guess only the one person in an organisation who has the login can answer your question. It is therefore unlikely they would be a member of EB.  Just engage your employer for the answer to your question. Immigration procedures (and rules) change very frequently. They will receive circulars and know how to progress an application.

I suspect more papers will be required if she is not travelling with her spouse. I think there is a higher salary requirement to have secondary dependents on a SVP.

Yes just got an email from the HR saying that I will be requiring a company acknowledgement letter for the visa for which I need to get through to the company secretary!

Will update for the benefit of others if I am able to pull this off. Thanks

The bit about the company secretary is "code" for it has to have the company seal applied to it I would imagine.
Basically everything revolves around "no objection" that is why I anticipate your mother may need something similar if she is not accompanied by her spouse.

Well my father passed away four years ago and she is all alone back home and hence needs to be with me. Still waiting to be told how do i get through to the company secretary!!

I am surprised that the school want you to approach the Company Secretary for the paperwork. You may also possibly need the death certificate (translated) but wait and see, or enquire by phone with your favourite immigration officer, also about the higher salary requirement i.e. means to support other people.